Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Looking for OLD Encore Pro 1.8
Question 
Looking for OLD Encore Pro 1.8
I have an ancient relic of a CPAP... Respironics BiPaP Synchrony S/T. And I need to get the data off of it ASAP, due to health exam reasons. 

I tried going to my equipment provider, but it's so old, the sleep clinic in the area no longer knows how to get data off of it. It's somewhat understandable, as this thing really is 10+ years old... No modem, just a good old DB-9 serial port. I doubt the young whippersnappers even know what a serial port is nowadays! Smile

But that still leaves me up **** creek without a paddle. 

After doing a LOT of reading, I know I need the older Encore Pro 1.8 and hopefully, a USB-to-DB9 cable. 

Cable I can get off Amazon easily enough. The software... is proving to be the proverbial Golden Fleece. 

I've browsed the private files section... Nothing about the good old 1.8, just Encore 2.2.x, and I've followed all the links. And yes, I've looked high and low for them, here and elsewhere. 

So, is it available anywhere? 

And before you say, "just get a new one"... I am between insurance and job right now (thus the need for a physical exam).
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Looking for OLD Encore Pro 1.8
Hi kschang - Welcome

Most software is backward compatible.  Have you tried the newer version to see if it may work?  I was just thinking, the worst that can happen is it not work and you may get lucky.

Good luck on your search.

Update: I found the following on the internet using the following search terms, "Respironics BiPaP Synchrony S/T and Encore pro 2.2":
Quote:.... EncorePro 2 is a desktop-based system designed to make it easy and efficient for sleep and respiratory professionals to manage patient compliance and therapy .... BiPAP® S/T System With Encore® Pro SmartCard®BiPAP® Synchrony® Ventilatory Support System PR System One BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexBi-Level Reusable.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Encore basic download stats Chalkie 2 1,457 04-23-2019, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Sleepbreathing
  Encore Basic v Encore Pro Chalkie 13 3,369 01-23-2019, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Chalkie
  System requirements for Encore Pro Chalkie 4 1,571 06-25-2018, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Chalkie
  Encore Pro 2.21a Paul Sarmidi 2 2,045 12-22-2017, 09:41 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Ohmy Encore Basic 2.2.2.0 graeme 19 10,444 11-27-2017, 09:48 AM
Last Post: skiace
  Encore Viewer and Basic: only four days of details? mhorowit 4 1,993 11-04-2017, 07:35 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Encore Basic Apnea Count? jsielke 3 1,454 09-17-2017, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.