Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Busy,busy,busy
Won't be around much for the next few weeks.
Our grandson is here for two weeks and than our two granddaughters to follow.

Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Bompa,
Have a GREAT visit with your grandchildren, and since I don't know how to do the emoticons, I'll just say, Coffee, Lots-of-Coffee!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Have fun!

Oh, and I moved this to Off Topic.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Well the first week is under our belt.

Played a lot of checkers, went to see Despicable Me 2, went to Pioneer Power Show, he liked seeing all the old tractors and the hit and miss engines.

Next week he wants to go and see Pacific Rim.

Oh if you want a laugh, see the TV Movie " Sharknado". They figured it would be a failure but grossed $5M the first week.

I have been sleeping real good this last week.
[Image: P1020718_zps76f7ea1f.jpg]

[Image: P1020717_zpse76e856f.jpg]
Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-14-2013, 07:58 AM)Bompa Wrote: Oh if you want a laugh, see the TV Movie " Sharknado". They figured it would be a failure but grossed $5M the first week.

Sharknado looks like it could easily be one of those "cult" movies that never die... sort of like The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Too-funny

Probably one of the most absurd movies in this decade... and thus... a success. Eat-popcorn
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you snore, blame it on traffic fumes: People who live close to busy roads found to icyura10 3 430 08-30-2016, 11:41 PM
Last Post: chill