Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Buying AirSense 11 online, is it possible to have it registered to Air View?
Buying AirSense 11 online, is it possible to have it registered to Air View?
Hello

I recently had a new sleep study test done and will be replacing my existing cpap machine with an AirSense 11.
I am opting not to go through the medical supply company my doctor's office uses as the price they charge is terrible. (They want me to rent to own for one  year  and don't allow to purchase outright from the start)

It seems like [DME Link Removed]Supplier #1  
is a reliable place to purchase from.  However, I have read that if you purchase from [DME Link Removed]Supplier #1 
, the machine will not be registered to Air View, so my doctor's office will not be able to remotely read data/results from my AirSense 11 or tweak settings remotely.

Is it possible to have an AirSense 11 purchased from [DME Link Removed]Supplier #1 
to be registered to Air View so my doctor can remotely monitor? If so, what's the process for that?

Thank you for any info

-----
Moderator Action: DME Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, links to DME-owned or DME-operated websites and links to pages that sell prescription-required items are prohibited in forum posts. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Buying AirSense 11 online, is it possible to have it registered to Air View?
Not to put a rush on you, but RespShop Supplier #29 is lighting up my email with an offer for a Resmed Airfit P10 Autoset for $569. It's a cyber-Monday deal extended until Midnight tonight (11/29). That's not too bad, but the machine has no modem. Apparently Resmed is getting machines built in spite of a chip shortage. The SD card can be uploaded to a cloud to support your therapy through your Doctor's AirView, but with OSCAR, it won't make any difference. The SD card has the best data, and doesn't affect your privacy like a modem. Anyway, there is a cloud alternative provided by Resmed you and your doctor can use to exchange data. Search for Resmed Airsense 10 Card to Cloud. Both Supplier #1 and Supplier #29 are offering it.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  [Diagnosis] ATRIAL FIBRILLATION - CONTRARIAN VIEW? srlevine1 9 357 03-05-2024, 08:35 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Pros/Cons of buying PAP at full price TwoFistedWonderBrain 14 702 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  [CPAP] buying a CPAP from the US for use in Australia. scottie199 103 32,602 02-22-2024, 06:32 PM
Last Post: DB10
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Looking for Help Interpreting OSCAR Daily View timfik 4 588 11-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: timfik
  Anyone interested in starting an online self-help video chat for people with SA/UARS? JamesD0079 0 346 10-26-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.