Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Buying a machine?
RE: Buying a machine?
Just an update for the list. Supplier #10 does require a prescription Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, just got my S9 AutoSet set up, the next few nights should give me an indicator on how things are going. Just a big thanks for all the info all, I went through [commercial DME web address removed, please see note below] and the unit was here in 4 days, to my door.

Cheers

Justin

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, DME links are not allowed in this forum. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules. To refer to the web address of a specific online CPAP Supplier, please read the guidelines placed on our CPAP Supplier List (link at the top right of every forum page).

In this case, you might have referred to this particular supplier as "Supplier #10".

Maintaining our status as an educational organization is what allows Apnea Board to legally distribute clinician manuals. Thanks for your understanding.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-20-2014, 01:08 AM)Justin73 Wrote: Well, just got my S9 AutoSet set up, the next few nights should give me an indicator on how things are going.
Congrats
Post Reply Post Reply
hi guys,
just wanted to say thankyou for the wonderful info on this forum.
by using this forum i saved over 1k on a new s9auto...upgrading from an elite.
using supplier no.10.
sleeping a lot better now Smile
donation sent as a way of thanks.
Cheers all
Mick
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-07-2014, 12:03 AM)Bstard Wrote: hi guys,
just wanted to say thankyou for the wonderful info on this forum.
by using this forum i saved over 1k on a new s9auto...upgrading from an elite.
using supplier no.10.
sleeping a lot better now Smile
donation sent as a way of thanks.
Cheers all
Mick
Congrats on your new machine
Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
S9 Auto with humidifier, climate tubing, and mask for US$2666.00 in Taiwan. Can you believe it? Bloody exclusive agency here. Philips Respironics sales 3-4 times than US also.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-14-2014, 08:32 AM)j88ap Wrote: S9 Auto with humidifier, climate tubing, and mask for US$2666.00 in Taiwan. Can you believe it?
I can believe it Coffee

Welcome to the forum, j88ap
Post Reply Post Reply
It is becoming cheaper in Germany ... w/o mask, only $ 1 914.44. Today at Ama....de still $ 2 415.42

PRS1 Auto costs $ 1786.64 w/o mask, w/ only 60W power supply and standard hose.

And we have to buy them here because of statutory warranty.

Fat Rat

Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,
Just a quick one on prescriptions. My GP in Ireland wrote a prescription for me so I could order a CPAP in the USA. The text was one line:" Please provide this man with CPAP machine with pressure set to 4 to 20 cm H20 pressure. That has been accepted without a quibble.

Hope this helps
Post Reply Post Reply
I purchased a machine 9 days ago from suppler #10 without a prescription and it arrived in 3 days.
I'm not a Doctor but a fan of The Doctor. any views,comments etc are my own

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.