Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Buying online
Buying online
Hi! Where is a good place to buy masks, filters or supplies online?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Buying online
I usually use Amazon. You can usually find what you want with free shipping, especially if you have a Prime membership. I've also had good luck with Supplier #1, Supplier #3, Supplier #9 and Supplier #10 on the supplier list. Supplier #10 has always had free shipping when I ordered from them.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you! Have you ever heard of <link deleted> I’m in Canada

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
Checkout Supplier 20 and Supplier 32,  We are not allowed to post commercial links (such as you have above).

Fred
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-20-2018, 09:40 PM)modufour Wrote: Thank you! Have you ever heard of <link deleted> I’m in Canada

I'm not familiar with that company. There is a link to a supplier's list at the top of each page of the forum. The companies on the list have proven reliable in their dealings with members of the forum.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I use Supplier #26 when I need a new mask.  They offer 30 days free trial.  It helped me tremendously when trying to find a full face mask.  They offer better prices if you call them vs buying  on line.
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply
I am going to order a new mask this week from supplier 32.  Price is reasonable and no exchange.  They have been recommended to me.  Warehouse is in Richmond Hill.  They were willing to provide a predetermination for my extended health insurance provider.
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
I have bought directly from suppliers #1 and #10. I've also bought from Craigslist. I don't typically try to get the cheapest supplies. I try to get supplies that aren't overpriced from a supplier that provides customer service if you need it. If you are like me and want Resmed BRAND filters, #10 is the only one I've seen that supplies them. They are much more expensive than knock-offs which most online places sell. Believe me, if you have seasonal allergies, it can make a huge difference. If not, it probably doesn't matter.

Nothing against the suppliers on Amazon, but you are buying from multiple 3rd party suppliers and they disappear as fast as they appear. Amazon will guarantee that you get your money back, but you might get stuck for shipping the item back.

Quote:They offer better prices if you call them vs buying on line.

That's a great thing to know!
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry ;(

(01-20-2018, 09:40 PM)modufour Wrote: Thank you! Have you ever heard of <link deleted> I’m in Canada

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----

Sorry! Won't happen again!
Post Reply Post Reply
I have used Supplier #1, Supplier #18, & Supplier #26.  I also purchase from Amazon.

They are all about the same.  Watch for free shipping offers and free mask trials.  I like free. Rolleyes
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pros/Cons of buying PAP at full price TwoFistedWonderBrain 14 761 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  [CPAP] buying a CPAP from the US for use in Australia. scottie199 103 32,883 02-22-2024, 06:32 PM
Last Post: DB10
  Anyone interested in starting an online self-help video chat for people with SA/UARS? JamesD0079 0 379 10-26-2023, 09:56 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Buying CPAP supplies online: who do you prefer? Hmm888 1 847 09-06-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  best canadian online cpap stores? is cpap outlet legit ? michelbeaini 1 1,259 07-03-2023, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Online sleep physicians who use OSCAR ? stevelk9999 19 1,791 06-13-2023, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Buying ASV online without a prescription books456 19 2,072 05-31-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: DevinJones

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.