Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CA (cluster?) events not reducing
RE: CA (cluster?) events not reducing
I am not sure about this yet but I think stacking pillows & elevating my head make things better. but thats an uncomfortable position for me so I keep falling down during sleep. Still waiting for the caldera SCC.

"each CA to see how many are preceded by arousal breathing."
=> this seems to be true for most if not for all CA. attaching some close snapshots of these. what can I do to make this better? 
Also does restless leg syndrome has anything to do with this? I felt uncomfortable feelings and movements in my legs sometimes and thinking to get do Ferritin test.

does nasopharyngeal mass has anything to do with the flow limitation or HA, maybe OA?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
If you do better with your head elevated, you might try either a wedge pillow that goes under your mattress or blocks to raise the legs of your bed at the top end.

I don't have the medical knowledge to tell you whether your mass could be causing FLs or Hs (or OAs), but to my mind that certainly seems possible.

Were leg movements reported in your sleep study?
Post Reply Post Reply
1st (2018) & 3rd (2022) showed PLM. 2nd test did not mention PLM. Attached are the reports.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Non-Detected Apnea Events? OCJeriko 1 49 10 hours ago
Last Post: Gideon
  Meds and Events ejbpesca 9 248 02-03-2023, 08:16 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  [CPAP] Clear Airway Events? fxsnowy 9 328 02-03-2023, 11:22 AM
Last Post: fxsnowy
  Questions re. interpreting Real from False Events on OSCAR JoyD. 0 90 02-02-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: JoyD.
  How to eliminate a long OA cluster with CSR Roy289 3 143 01-28-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Roy289
  [Pressure] Looking for help reducing AHI theghawk 0 94 01-25-2023, 08:39 PM
Last Post: theghawk
  [CPAP] Can Clear Airway (CA) events be caused by coughing fits? Slides2023 0 99 01-23-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Slides2023

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.