Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CA readings... Mouth Breather?
RE: CA readings in SleepyHead...Mouth Breather??
I've only got 2 full nights of data so let me get a couple more nights logged in and I'll post the results, including the statistics.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good morning.  So here's my results from last night.  

1st. Screenshot:
Post Reply Post Reply
2nd Screenshot:
Post Reply Post Reply
You have a little mouth breathing going on but it's not enough to affect your therapy. As long as the leaks are below 24ml it doesn't prevent your machine from keeping your airway open and recording accurate information. There's no reason for you to have to use a full face mask based on your stats.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-14-2018, 08:48 AM)Walla Walla Wrote: You have a little mouth breathing going on but it's not enough to affect your therapy. As long as the leaks are below 24ml it doesn't prevent your machine from keeping your airway open and recording accurate information. There's no reason for you to have to use a full face mask based on your stats.

Thank you so much Walla Walla.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mouth leak with new machine LaraM 0 36 Today, 06:41 AM
Last Post: LaraM
  How do I reduce mouth leaking? meatheadmd 6 380 Yesterday, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Old Codger
  Mouth Tape Tradegy PappaJoe 5 318 03-23-2024, 01:49 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  OSCAR flow rate assessment -- mouth leaks, palatal prolapse? manders513 9 235 03-22-2024, 06:16 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  How can I tell if my mouth is open with a nasal mask while I sleep? evenflow 15 1,081 03-08-2024, 09:55 PM
  Choosing Apnea Mouth Guard newtothis1 9 807 03-08-2024, 09:52 PM
  Dry mouth even using mouth tape Wcsleep 8 1,166 03-08-2024, 09:37 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.