Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CAN MY AHI INDEX GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS?
RE: CAN MY AHI INDEX GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS?
Stick with the current settings a while longer. I was an early adopter of using a high trigger setting for mild CA and found that very-high was too much. Establish a base-line, then if you want to try a very high trigger, you will have a trend to compare it to. At this stage of optimization, there should be no rush, and a clear intent in making any changes.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't disagree w Sleeprider's suggestion to stay the course for a bit; however, I use v high trigger with no problem and actually wish there was a very very high trigger to try. it varies with the individual; what applies to one doesn't apply to all and there's no harm in trying if/as/when you feel your current setting isn't as good as you'd like. meanwhile, letting it ride for now is a reasonable suggestion.
Post Reply Post Reply
Will appreciate recomendations to adjust the pressure-settings on my RESMED AIRCURVE BIPAP.

Attached are the readings of recent 3 nights in March (25-26-27). I want to optimize my treatment and keep my readings below 5 AHI.

In my case if I have a good night everything is fine next day, if not it goes from Mild Depression to a stronger one. I have realized that the last 1-2 hours of my sleep are crucial to my sleep quality. Here in Honduras, Sleep medicine is limited.

Thanks for your assistance.
Jose J Rosales

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Equipment] Apnea index, blood pressure, pulse and SpO2 stier52r043 0 229 02-25-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: stier52r043
  [Pressure] Improving CA Index InertToxin 1 434 07-08-2023, 11:17 AM
Last Post: InertToxin
  Vibratory snore index of 242! How does Philips Calculate VS and VS2? gwatuk 22 3,079 12-07-2021, 04:02 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Central Apnea Index of 2 Yet Dreaming of ASV Sleeper396 2 667 09-13-2021, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Sleeper396
  NRAH: Non-Responsive Apnea/Hypopnea Index verysincere 1 652 03-31-2021, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  What is SpO2 Drop Index' cmcphee 1 2,227 10-02-2019, 10:12 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Question on sleep titration study -- arousal index, uars dcg494 19 2,788 12-28-2018, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.