Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CMS 50D Plus Oximeter - How long do batteries last?
RE: CMS 50D Plus Oximeter - How long do batteries last?
Thanks all. Beginning to get the picture about them. I am leaning toward the 50I, but also am thinking about the 50IW which adds bluetooth wireless. But since you need to connect to charge the batteries, I am not sure how much freedom that really adds.

Also, aliexpress shows the free shipping to take 2-3 weeks, and faster is VERY expensive.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-12-2014, 03:53 AM)jcarerra Wrote: and faster is VERY expensive.

patience is a virtue.
Post Reply Post Reply
I switched to rechargeable. When new I got two nights. Now I recharge everyday. Alkaline battery cost was mounting up. I purchased a charger that was packaged with 2 AA and 2 AAA from Walmart for about 7 bucks.
OSCAR ROCKS
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-12-2014, 04:42 PM)coolbranch Wrote: I switched to rechargeable. When new I got two nights. Now I recharge everyday. Alkaline battery cost was mounting up. I purchased a charger that was packaged with 2 AA and 2 AAA from Walmart for about 7 bucks.

I assume you mean you switched to rechargeable AAA's rather that switching to a rechargeable version of the oximeter?

I bought four rechargeable AAA's. The store had 700ma-hr types and 900ma-hr types, so I got the higher capacity 900ma-hr ones. They only last less than two hours on a full charge. Maybe they are bummer batteries or I have a bummer 50D or a bummer charger.

Post Reply Post Reply
Umm - On my "F" (version 3.5) - the time is the 'clock' time. So if I set my dream machine, CMS50F, and computer to the same time, I am usually +/- one minute and while I can't merge data with Resmed, I can *see* how stuff matches up rather easily.

If I needed a new unit today, the "I" model with the ability to record multiple sessions hits a chord with the lazy side of me.
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Symptoms] long desaturations Mshull 3 101 11 hours ago
Last Post: jcp519
  Pulse oximeter recommendations? p123 17 1,452 04-13-2024, 12:31 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Long Time PAPer Trying to Dial It In again! dlbzone 5 254 04-11-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: dlbzone
  Best Oximeter Device to use w OSCAR Abletree 17 4,026 04-04-2024, 01:37 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  Using EGO lawnmower batteries to run a biPAP HalfAsleep 11 234 04-03-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  Looking for wrist oximeter to check O2 storywizard 0 129 03-13-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: storywizard
Question Oximeter Sensitivity mhjunk525 1 179 03-02-2024, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.