Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CMS 50D+ download info
CMS 50D+ download info
I just bought a CMS 50 D+ from Amazon ( CMS 50D+ Blue Finger Pulse Oximeter with USB and Software  - $31.99). I had a heck of a time downloading the data to my computer.  Checking with the Pulseoxstore web site got me started on a solution. They have downloading information in English instead of the pitiful Chinese to English translation in the manual that comes with the unit. Unfortunately the latest software version on the web site is V2.4 and software that came with mine is V3.0.4. Similar but the download procedure is slightly different since the boxes that open are not the same.
This is what works for me:
After recording turn unit off.
Plug USB cable provided with unit into computer and unit.
Turn unit on and put on finger to keep it from turning off.
Start SpO2 Assistant
Click icon that portrays a connector. 
When the popup shows that the unit has been found, click on connect. 
When the screen starts displaying the data from the unit, go to FILE and click on “Device Stored Data”
A popup labeled "Device Stored Data" will come up. Click on the box with” User Index” on the left then click on "Receive Data".
After the data are received a notification will pop up saying "Finish receiving the data". That should say “Finished receiving the data".
Click OK.
Remove unit from finger and unplug.
After the notification saying "Device not responding" shows up, click on Home/File/Open File or the icon portraying a file folder. Click on the file and view the data.

For some reason the data files that the program says it stores in "C:\Program Files (x86)\SpO2 Assistant V3.0.4\Data" only show in the program but if you use File Explorer to look at them they don't.
Sleepyhead sees them but says it can't parse them. A member in another forum says saving the files to another folder will let them be seen and used by Sleepyhead but I haven't tried that. I was able to use the "connect to the device" option in Sleepyhead to load them.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CMS 50D+ download info
The fix for the file location issue is to uninstall Spo2 Assistant then reinstall specifying an install directory not in the Program files directory so for example C:\SPO2 Assistant then Sleepy head will be able to read the spo2 files without issue with no need to move then
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CMS 50D+ download info
That's good to know. Since I have the CMD50 right there after downloading to SpO2 Assistant it's easy to connect Sleepyhead to it and download the data directly but other people have said they had trouble connecting directly to it with Sleepyhead and that would a good fix for them.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DreamStation Go Recall [consolidated replacement & compensation info & questions] PHXSleeper 134 20,459 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: PHXSleeper
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 14 387 04-13-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Resvent iBreeze APAP and BiPAP info TechieHippie 2 322 02-04-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Do Doctors Even Have Access to Flow Limits Info? paulag1955 16 733 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dataq1
Question Please Review My Data (Oximeter Info Included) — Still Tired Despite "Good" Treatment avhenry 16 2,076 12-04-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Any other option to download data from machine? BlueSky1958 2 475 07-02-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  Resvent iBreeze 20A - any info? BadGoodDeb 7 1,682 06-27-2023, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.