Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CMS-50D+ software
CMS-50D+ software
Just got a CMS-50D+ today and loaded the mini-disk that came with it.  On it was only sp02 Assistant v-3.0.3.  There was no Red Heart(sp02) and Green Heart(sp02 Review) icons that the apnea board instructions say to use.  sp02 Assistant will allow watching live monitoring but no abilities to download data.  I found sp02 and sp02-Review programs on the web and downloaded them but when following instructions it just sits there "Device connected; waiting for data..." [DUH!]

I am running Windows 7 SP-1 on the computer.  Anyone know why the only thing on the mini-disk was v-3.0.3 ??  I think it is rather obvious the problem downloading is a program problem Thinking-about   Ideas?

WOOPS- Just dawned on me I have 64bit on here going to check that out...
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CMS-50D+ software
NOPE- Got the x64 software and CMS-50D+ still will not download data. 
Guess I'll be reading some more tomorrow.. [bleary-eyed going to bed] Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
You can get the latest downloads from Supplier #19. On their website, just click the "Manuals and Downloads" link.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Make shure you are using the usb cable that came with the CMS-50D .  It's a special cable
and the wiring is a little different and a standard usb cable even if the plug fits just won't work.
Post Reply Post Reply
You don’t need any other software than the correct USB drivers loaded on your computer. Once done SleepyHead will import direct from the device, In theory anyway.

Jason
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-04-2017, 10:30 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: You can get the latest downloads from Supplier #19. On their website, just click the "Manuals and Downloads" link.

Yes-using the supplied USB cable.
No- not working on Sleepyhead.

I went to Supplier #19 and got updated software. Understand the USB drivers are required for interface with Sleepyhead. Downloaded and installed CP210 USB drivers.  First tried VCP /w serial enumeration and it showed COM.3 in the computer management -ports.  Wouldn't work. So installed the VCP version and now it doesn't show COM.3 port and still doesn't work.  Maybe I should uninstall the VCP software.. is it needed??
Post Reply Post Reply
Someone else had a similar problem. Here was his solution (post within that thread). Read a few others below it for more.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid204667

The correct driver is from Silicone Labs.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Just setup one of these myself brand new firmware version 4.7 you need the ucp drivers with serial enumeration I used the latest 32 bit ones from silicon labs as I am running a 32bit windows mine shows com 10 in the windows device manager.

Make sure the the Cms 50+ is showing the menu and recording stopped.

Enter oxymetric import please note I had to select cms 50f & I as the model don’t know why maybe it’s the new firmware on the CMS 50+ then follow the onscreen prompts. 

Device was detected and moved onto the next stage I have just recorded a nights data so will try importing that later and let you know

Jason
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh-jeez  (I am not a computer guru but not computer illiterate either) The fact you run 32 bit and I run 64 bit probably will work out differently but maybe I can glean enough from you to fill in the blank spots. This seems to be a good device, well worth the money but is only good for live readings without a WHOLE lot of work.  Anyone who lucked-out and got the software to interface out of the box was fortunate. 
I have had ZERO luck with the SP02Review programs as both (RED&GREEN) consistently cannot recognize any device. Probably why the mini-disk that came with it only had SP02Assistant on it.  I have been repeatedly reloading the associated programs, taking them off, reloading in various sequence, trying this and that to the point of exasperation. I have arrived at the point where it appears the SP02Review programs are for other oximeters and/or operating systems.
Somewhere in the hours of fooling around I did manage to download an 8 minute TEST onto SleepyHead that somehow lanced on the date of Sept 29 (not the day it was downloaded or taken), and showed up in the SleepyHead Statistics under OximeterStatistics.  So, I know it will work just wasn't aware what I did when to get it there Dont-know .  
From what I can gather, the CMS-50D+ data storage and download is a 'maybe' thing and it appears no one REALLY understands how to properly run it, just a wing and a prayer anytime it is hooked up.  If anyone DOES really understand this thing and it's quirks PLEASE weigh-in.

Jason; thanks for hanging with me. I'll keep with it and update with anything worthwhile that I discover.

I have 4.6 firmware and have found you need ucp drivers with serial enumeration (mine loaded as COM3), and that you have to select cms 50F   as the model.  [crazy??]  UPC drivers software shows as either 32/64- bit so should eliminate that..
Post Reply Post Reply
Def crazy, but it seems the latest Cms50D+ does not work with the SPO review software of any colour (i’m English so spell it that way ?) it only works with SPO assist and you can use it in live mode or download saved data. What I did find is sleepyhead is not the best refined in importing the data to a specific day I used these steps fairly reliably (not 100%) using sleepyhead v1.0

Make sure Oximeter and cable is connected to computer

1.   Make sure you know the approximate date and time you started the oximeter and the cpap 
2.   Import cpap data.
3.   Open Oximeter wizard F7
4.   Select Oximeter type as CMS50Fv3.7.... This will stick after first attempt
5.   Untick Set device date/time ... This will stick
6.   Turn on Oximeter and press and hold power button so it displays Settings
6.   Press Import Directly from a recording on a device
7.   I get a prompt that the Oximeter name is different press ok
8.   Data downloads and Oximeter turns off
9.   On the next screen in the drop down select the month
10.  The number next to it represents the date the session started so yesterday
11.  I then select ‘I Started this Oximeter at (or near) the same time as the cpap’
12. Next in the manually adjust time use the up down buttons to select the time your session started
13.  Press TAB make sure time stays sometimes it disappears 
14.  Press save and finish with luck and a good wind the Oximeter data will be added to the correct day and time.

Regards

Jason
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nerwbie -- what CPAP/software combo? cprstn54 1 51 04-23-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 923 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 190 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 685 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,125 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,321 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,221 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.