Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CMS-50F firmware upgrade
CMS-50F firmware upgrade
I have asoftware ver 2.0.6, how do I upgrade the firmware, I have seen talk of a 6.x firmware i think. but insturctions on where to get the firmware.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CMS-50F firmware upgrade
As far as I know, it is burned in at the factory. There isn't any provision to upgrade an existing device's firmware. The only way to get the latest firmware is to purchase a newer unit.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually, if you have firmware version 2.something, you already have the latest version. You have version 2 hardware, which appears to be different from the old stuff. Version 6.x is the version that applies to the old version 1 hardware.

I think the version 2 hardware has that marked on the back, and the menu system looks different - more modern.
You will need to use the version 3.1.x software package to download the data to your PC before importing it into OSCAR.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
That was correct on my 50F that has version 2.x and app 3.x, so it should apply here.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
the problem is I can't get oscar to download the results. I have tried several times recording and then having oscar to try to downloading them, all times I just get an error, sorry I can't remember the error. I can see it connecting to it so its not a connection problem it was complaining about the format or something and each recording was several hours.
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR doesn't yet do a direct USB import from the new version. You have to use their Windows software to create a .sPO2 file - but save it in a public place instead of where they want to put it. Then OSCAR can import the file - after you navigate to it.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Data Files in an upgrade AlanR 2 86 03-10-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: AlanR
  AirSense 10 LTE upgrade SGKent 5 649 01-07-2024, 11:52 PM
Last Post: SGKent
Information Resvent iMatrix Software & Firmware Update for iBreeze machines SuperSleeper 1 1,308 10-13-2023, 08:16 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Sad Upgrade check not working [fixed in OSCAR 1.5.1] clan 1 597 09-23-2023, 01:32 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Dreamstation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced firmware arnold1205 5 2,785 09-15-2023, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation johnathonm 177 82,636 08-30-2023, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  OSCAR Upgrade--Thanks! DaveL 2 696 12-01-2021, 02:50 PM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.