Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CMS-50i Probe
CMS-50i Probe
Hello,

I bought the CMS - 50i two years ago.
The rubber is broken and the wire is exposed, and the probe is about to be broken.
The body is not broken, I want to purchase only the probe.

Since the main body is not broken and the price is high, I want to purchase only probes.
I tried inquiring of the site that I want to purchase only probes, but there is no reply.
Please let me know if you know the web site where you can purchase probes for CMS - 50i.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CMS-50i Probe
You didn’t say where you purchased it, but it wouldn’t hurt to try Supplier #19.  Call them if you don’t see it online.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you very much. I will ask the # 19 supplier.
Post Reply Post Reply
I purchased it when I ordered on Supplier # 19. Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Wow, that's an expensive replacement probe; for only a little bit more one can buy the entire kit from that big-river company (maybe the Bay of E company too, dunno) and have a whole new setup - you'd also have a spare Dick Tracy wrist device as well, just in case.  I got my 50F from the river guys and it's been working perfectly but have wondered about a probe replacement - now I know.

FYI
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for reply. Certainly it was expensive to buy this time. I bought two replacement probes, put in shipping fee and paid $ 189. CMS - 50I was purchased from China site for $ 177. Considering only that, I think that it would be better to purchase a new body, but when considering that there is only one probe, I convinced myself that it was better to purchase probes only.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.