Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CMS50 SpO2
CMS50 SpO2
I recently got the CMS 50 wrist SpO2 recording device.
I have downloaded the data to my computer and viewed the reports, but I can't find the data on my hard drives.
Where does there software put it or how can I control the location?
I would like to maintain my history.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CMS50 SpO2
You have to do something to see them. I'll look it up.

Found it.

Quote:If you navigate to that folder outside of the program, you will not see any files listed. You must click the 'Compatibility Files' option which then takes you to: C:\Users\[user profile name]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\SpO2\Data

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...File_Names
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-15-2013, 03:28 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: You have to do something to see them. I'll look it up.

Found it.

Quote:If you navigate to that folder outside of the program, you will not see any files listed. You must click the 'Compatibility Files' option which then takes you to: C:\Users\[user profile name]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\SpO2\Data

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...File_Names

Found Paula02 prior post. Followed here instructions. Allison now well
Post Reply Post Reply
Good! Glad we could help.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-15-2013, 05:55 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Good! Glad we could help.

I have other issues with CMS50+
First, when I try to sync it with sleepyhead I should choose CMS50F37, not mine in order be able download data directly from the device
Second, I can download the data using Spo2 assistant V3.0.3 and the file is saved as. Spo2 and when I try to import to sleepyhead, it gives me error.
Third, I can't erase the downloaded data after importing using both applications sleepyhead and SPO2 assistant and this cause problems as it adds all of sessions to the day ( I.e. if the device save 3 days of data, each one 8 hours. It will add 24 hours to the session!, Lol)

So confused to resolve this. 
Hope someone can guide me fix this otherwise I can't import SPO as it messes my sleepyhead data although it adds it
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a time issue with the direct SpO2 data import.  The best way to import it in SH version 1.0 is to use the SpO2 file.  You will need to copy the original SpO2 file to another directory. This is due to file permissions set by the SpO2 Assistant program which prohibit data files from being imported from its home directory.

Good luck!!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-15-2018, 10:13 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: There is a time issue with the direct SpO2 data import.  The best way to import it in SH version 1.0 is to use the SpO2 file.  You will need to copy the original SpO2 file to another directory. This is due to file permissions set by the SpO2 Assistant program which prohibit data files from being imported from its home directory.

Good luck!!

Thank you Crimson,

Seems it worked. I followed your instructions and was able to import the file with no issues. Appreciate your detailed info
I will try tomorrow and hope it import same time length of my sleep duration
Post Reply Post Reply
Now ,
How can I delete the old sessions to avoid adding them to the main file and merge them
I tried using the SPo2 assistant app and it told me that it's not supported!

Any advice for deleting the old sessions once imported?
Post Reply Post Reply
There are 2 things to try.  First go to the Daily screen and have the day/date selected that you wish to cleanup.  Next, go to Data -> Oximetery Cleanup and see if that does the trick.  If not, Data -> Advanced -> Purge Oximetery Data -> Current Day.  If you use the last option you will need to import the data from the SpO2 file back in after the purge.

Good luck!
-Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-15-2018, 10:59 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: There are 2 things to try.  First go to the Daily screen and have the day/date selected that you wish to cleanup.  Next, go to Data -> Oximetery Cleanup and see if that does the trick.  If not, Data -> Advanced -> Purge Oximetery Data -> Current Day.  If you use the last option you will need to import the data from the SpO2 file back in after the purge.

Good luck!
-Red

TX Crimson,
Last option worked, but deleted CPAP data as well. I had to reimport BOTH. but worked as should B
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SPO2 still falling with CPAP freedom yayy 12 388 03-07-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: freedom yayy
  Help on analysing SpO2 drops a21900 9 826 03-02-2024, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Per Laursen
Question Low AHI for years but tired and low SpO2 spikes down to 85%. Brain MRI abnormal MyronH 4 677 02-25-2024, 11:33 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
Question [Equipment] Apnea index, blood pressure, pulse and SpO2 stier52r043 0 229 02-25-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: stier52r043
  TechieHippie's story: "mild" apnea but clusters of SpO2 drops TechieHippie 17 1,052 02-12-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Movement and spO2 drops newtothis123 3 440 10-06-2023, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Old Mike
  Low daytime SPO2 and fatigue vpsdub 30 3,068 09-28-2023, 01:49 AM
Last Post: vpsdub

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.