Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CMS50D+ Imports, But where is the data?
RE: CMS50D+ Imports, But where is the data?
(06-25-2020, 08:19 PM)sawinglogz Wrote: "Under oscar you must have Cpap data to see oxymeter data" was what I was referring to. 1.1.1 will show you oximetry without a CPAP.

What issue are you still having? I'm planning on substantial fixes to oximetry in one of the next major versions.

for what it's worth, symptoms are a bit different now, but identical for oscar on windows and macOS. the import completes, and when it goes to the next screen to sync time, and choose a manual time - I click the button to continue - and nothing happens.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you have CPAP data for that day? If so, what does it do if you say you started it around the same time as your CPAP?

If I recall correctly, the 50D+ doesn't have an internal clock, so using its time probably isn't an option?
Post Reply Post Reply
no, i don't have a CPAP at all. yet. 

you're correct that it has no clock, so you have to manually choose the timing.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the report. I'll look into this as part of the oximetry overhaul.
Post Reply Post Reply
This reply is based on SleepyHead "antics". When importing without a clock, the time set would be displayed and, if you didn't pay attention, you wouldn't notice that the year was 2000.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The blank calendar is something I saw while working on SH. I thought I'd fixed it, but maybe it didn't make it into SH 1.1.

I'll go back and compare sources for what I have.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I bought CMS50D+. installed  driver indicated in this tread. clicked Oxy import. Oscar asked me  " make sure to click upload On my Device". I went thru all menu but found no " upload" button.
Could some one point me to how?
Post Reply Post Reply
I bought a CMS50D+ not too long ago and discovered that it now uses a micro-USB port and has firmware version 4.6. These and newer versions use the same protocol as the CMS50F version 3.7, not the older protocol of the origianl CMS50D+. Unfortunately, OSCAR cannot automatically distinguish the two.

You must use the USB cable that came with your CMS50D+, and now select the CMS50F3.7 type oximeter. That will start the upload automatically no menu selections necessary.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the trick. Somehow I still couln't not do it after changing as you said. I notice after install driver nothing happened. Could you  guide "step by step " out for me?
What is screen  mode of device CMS50D+ should be when doing transfer? should it in recording mode on? or Dir or something else?  Yes, I am using the USB cable included to hook device to PC. How do i know my device firmware? Manual included doesn't help me out of confusing.
Post Reply Post Reply
The firmware version is displayed for a feww seconds when the device is turned on. Mine says Ver4.6. To upload, hold the button for 2 or 3 seconds to switch to the Settings screen. This will prevent the device from turning off because your finger is out. When the upload is finished, click doen to Exit and hold there for a long press. Then it can switch off.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 240 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 205 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: capman
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 281 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 329 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,686 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,082 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  CMS50D+ import issues moarZs 20 3,220 02-28-2022, 08:55 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.