Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Subsequent session on same day not displayed
RE: Subsequent session on same day not displayed
(05-18-2019, 03:18 PM)solidmuldoon Wrote: Here you go sheepless. It's a Philips Dreamstation. The computer OS is Windows, do you think that could be relevant?
The data was copied in via other means since this PC can't read large-format SD cards.

Here is something to try, that has resolved some similar problems with missing data on an import.  With the faulty day selected, use Data/Advanced/Purge Current Selected Day.  That will completely remove the day from the database.  Now import the data from the SD card again.

Do you now see two sessions?
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Guy for the tip. Reloading the card data didn't add the second session, so it must be absent from the card. More recent logs picked up two sessions correctly, so I'll call it pilot error. That night I mustn't have properly restarted the machine, and it not have auto-started - a bad mask seal perhaps. If the machine was "off", pressing "on" after removing the mask in the morning wouldn't start a session, however the keypress would be recorded hence at least one file timestamped ten minutes later when the machine shut itself down.
Post Reply Post Reply
mine did this same thing this morning. the only difference i was recording a third session.bed at 8pm break at 11;45pm for two min.back to bed and woke up again at 6am was up bout 15 min went back to bed till 9 am. the third session is not counted. i checked everything that you had the original poster check. cant find any reason it wouldnt have recorded. btw. this is the second time its happened to me. i have windows 10. also in preferences there is nothing to check about not importing short sessions. has it moved?

[attachment=25822][attachment=25823]
Post Reply Post Reply
So you are missing the 6:15 to 9 am session?  That should not happen.

You didn't import from the card at 6 am did you?  If so, that would be the problem with not being able to import data from the machine twice in one day (to be fixed in next version).

And did you give the machine time to write the final data to the card before removing the card?

If you would, go to Bonjour's dropbox for SD cards at https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b and upload a zip of your SD card (Help/Troubleshooting/Make zip of SD card).  I'll take a look at it.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-20-2020, 12:21 PM)GuyScharf Wrote: So you are missing the 6:15 to 9 am session?  That should not happen.

You didn't import from the card at 6 am did you?  If so, that would be the problem with not being able to import data from the machine twice in one day (to be fixed in next version).

And did you give the machine time to write the final data to the card before removing the card?

If you would, go to Bonjour's dropbox for SD cards at https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b and upload a zip of your SD card (Help/Troubleshooting/Make zip of SD card).  I'll take a look at it.

I thought about it before you said it so you must be right.  I did look at the data after the second session.   Then went back to sleep.  Makes sense it didn’t add it.  Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Editing session start/end times within OSCAR jas102543 6 1,579 03-12-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: j12251225
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Wrong Equipment Displayed During Oscar startup Aknakon 4 494 01-18-2024, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Not all session data is imported clan 21 2,212 12-01-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  Need total usage time displayed in OSCAR for FAA dadto5 4 606 11-18-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: dadto5
  Issue: Oscar imported session partially alexroz 3 556 11-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Last Post: alexroz
  Session Preferences srlevine1 0 425 10-24-2023, 07:30 PM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.