Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Data card error
Data card error
I receive a data card error on my RemStar Pro with CFlex. I says to remove and reinstall card, but the same error comes up. The card also has no data when checked with Sleepyhead and Sleepmapper software. Any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data card error
Hi eschills,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there and someone will be along shortly to help.
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-17-2013, 12:20 PM)eschills Wrote: I receive a data card error on my RemStar Pro with CFlex. I says to remove and reinstall card, but the same error comes up. The card also has no data when checked with Sleepyhead and Sleepmapper software. Any ideas?

I had the same error with my PRS1. I have several SD cards, and I got the same error with all of them, yet all worked fine in the computer. Conclusion: The card reader in the CPAP failed.

I called Respironics and they confirmed (from the serial number) that the machine was past the two-year warranty. My DME offered to send it to Respironics for repairs, but I bought a Resmed S9 Autoset from Supplier #2 instead. The PRS1 still works fine; I just can't get the data out of it, so I put it on the shelf as a backup machine.

I hope your problem is not as expensive to fix as mine. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually reformatted the card in my computer, put it back in the machine and it works fine now.
Thank you

(04-17-2013, 03:11 PM)JJJ Wrote:
(04-17-2013, 12:20 PM)eschills Wrote: I receive a data card error on my RemStar Pro with CFlex. I says to remove and reinstall card, but the same error comes up. The card also has no data when checked with Sleepyhead and Sleepmapper software. Any ideas?

I had the same error with my PRS1. I have several SD cards, and I got the same error with all of them, yet all worked fine in the computer. Conclusion: The card reader in the CPAP failed.

I called Respironics and they confirmed (from the serial number) that the machine was past the two-year warranty. My DME offered to send it to Respironics for repairs, but I bought a Resmed S9 Autoset from Supplier #2 instead. The PRS1 still works fine; I just can't get the data out of it, so I put it on the shelf as a backup machine.

I hope your problem is not as expensive to fix as mine. Sad

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 335 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
Gross DreamStation Error Front Panel drouou 2 185 02-10-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: drouou
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  Error 1 Rafael Bezerra 1 326 12-20-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 3 6,174 12-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 505 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.