Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CMS50F Problem
CMS50F Problem
I recently bought a new CMS50F Oximeter and the record time is inaccurate. When I upload it to sleepyhead, the recording start time is correct, but the end time is usually an hour later than the actual recording end time. In other words, it's adding an extra hour or so to my sleep time, which would be nice if only it were true.  Smile   Is anybody familiar with this problem? I don't understand how the data can appear accurate yet have an extra hour of record time, often showing an end time that is later than my upload time. Am I doing something wrong, is there an adjustment to correct this, or is this device so well-designed that it can read the future?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CMS50F Problem
There seem to be some problems with the direct import from the CMS series oximeters. I'm working on finding a solution for the next version of SleepyHead.
In the meanwhile, creating an SpO2 file with the Contec software (on Windows) does work correctly.
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you load the software (SpO2 Assistant) that came with the device and checked the raw data for accuracy? If the times and data are correct, then it might be a sleepyhead issue that might be corrected with the right settings. But before you start playing with settings, I would check the data with the SpO2 Assistant. The download can be found at http://www.contecmed.com/index.php?optio...Itemid=590

Best of luck.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
SH will not import the .SpO2 file generated by the Contet SpO2 Assistant software from my new CMS50F (Version 6.0). It will import directly from the device but with the previously reported time extension issue: the duration is correct in SpO2 Assistant but when imported directly from the pulse ox the session is about 20% longer than real life.

I've tried moving the file, changing case on file extension, repeatedly attempting to import all with no luck.
Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,943 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,513 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Are these flow limits my problem? k888 87 5,864 02-26-2024, 12:02 PM
Last Post: k888
  [Treatment] Are leaks the problem or do I need BIPAP? TiredDude 3 377 02-22-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Is my leak rate a problem? Kevstuf 5 590 02-08-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevstuf
  If nasal congestion is a problem, will this show in my AHI? canigetawitness1992 4 431 01-29-2024, 09:20 PM
Last Post: RNeil
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite CPAP – Climate hose problem drewb6111 2 260 01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: drewb6111

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.