Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CMS50F cannot download data even in the spo2
RE: CMS50F cannot download data even in the spo2
(12-28-2018, 04:01 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: As for Note loss; I don't know about that one.  Good question!  Try it and let me know how it comes out. Big Grin

Thanks. I don't dare. My daily notes are going to be presented to my sleep doc to show that really good AHIs are often accompanied by gut-aches from aerophagia. My BMI is down to 16.6 now because of so many days of gut-aches.

If I "Purge current selected day", which looks like this:

[attachment=9583]

then will it re-import from the SD card?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes it will
Post Reply Post Reply
Woot woot! It worked! Thanks you guys!  Good-work
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Picante,

I followed the step of receive data and then save them in the desktop as a separate file and then import to sleepyhead. I did not try these automatic links with sleepy head yet.

I have now another big issue. I did one recording and I managed to get the data. All fine and clear. I wanted to delete the data or clear user data in the oximeter to start with a blank sheet again (better to do some recordings and upload the data for every night separately), but the software says that this action is not supported. 
I reused the oximeter 3 times now and it did not store all the data (and yes I was recording). It seems that it is overwriting existing data and it kept in the system one measure of NYE.

In the oximeter itself as well it does not allow you via any button to delete the data.

Any clues?
Post Reply Post Reply
The SpO2 Assistant software is written for various Contec models. Unfortunately, all the 50 series models must have their data erased using the device's Delete/Erase option in its menu.  This holds true with any option listed for them in #SleepyHead as well.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Crimson,

Fair enough. But there is no delete/erase option in the menu, only brightness, record, power off, exit,alarm, Id and clock. I’d I cannot change. 

I feel like I made a bad buy now and that I should just have given double money for something decent that this Chinese sh*t...

Andreas
Post Reply Post Reply
If I recall correctly... the CMS50F can only store a single data session. The old session will get deleted as soon as you start a new recording.

I think that the CMS50I will record multiple sessions, but SleepyHead will only look for the first one... (but I'm not sure, because I don't have an I model, and the OLED on my F model died a while back)
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-05-2019, 05:19 AM)andreasnasioudis Wrote: Any clues?

Your firmware is version 3.9, isn't it? I went through the same puzzle of trying to delete data. You don't need to; when you start recording again, it deletes the previous data. I even found that in the user manual.
Post Reply Post Reply
Picante,

When the system starts it says version 6.0.

But I will follow Crimson’s suggestion. Make single measurements, upload them and remeasure

Cheers

Andreas
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi all,

Ive been reading through this thread and have the same prob with my CMS50F (non BT version) not being recognized in SPo2 Assistant 3.04. I tried uninstalling the Port driver and resintalling but that didnt work either. I dont know what else to do. There is no menu to upload data on my version of the CMS50F. Any other ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 22 3,122 04-14-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 247 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 979 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
Question Spo2 data format Squid3083 11 2,343 03-11-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Rebakim4
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,562 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: capman
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 243 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 334 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.