Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CMS50F data won't load to OSCAR
RE: CMS50F data won't load to OSCAR
(12-25-2021, 08:58 PM)hasteee Wrote: Sorry to bump this thread, can't seem to find an edit button.

I've got some good news.

Using Smart Device Assistant V3(3.1.0.1) I can export an *.SpO2 data file using the "Device Stored Data" menu option.

Then, when using the same software, if I go to the "Open File" menu option, I'm able to copy that *.SpO2 file that I've just saved to somewhere else on my computer.

The reason for doing this is because the Smart Device Assistant V3(3.1.0.1) program can see and access the *.SpO2 file, but when I navigate to the same folder manually with Windows Explorer it shows no *.SpO2 files at all. By copying that *.SpO2 file elsewhere in the "Open File" menu, you should now be able to see it with Windows Explorer.

Now, load up OSCAR and select the "CMS50D+/E/F, Pulox PO-200/300" for "Select Oximeter Type".

Then select "Import from a datafile saved by another program, like SpO2Review". Then select the *.SpO2 file you saved in the preceeding steps.

Just to confirm, I have the CMS50F, with hardware version 2.0.0 and software version 2.0.5.

I've had no issues syncing it up in this manner. Hope this helps someone.

Cheers.

Thank you for posting this! I just got my CMS50F and was totally lost.   Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
G’day hasteee and all, One month into this journey and I’ve embraced it wholeheartedly to get the most from my therapy. I’ve ordered and am anxiously awaiting my cms50f and studying what the uploading process will be. I’m surprised there’s been no response to hasteee’s work around to sync  the oximetry data with Oscar. I have no idea what versions of hardware and firmware I will receive but for $70 from some EBay seller it could be an older version I’ll assume. I will attempt to replicate your technique and I’ll report back with results. I’d be very interested to hear from others about their experiences with the data transfer. For now,  Thanks hasteee. Here’s hoping it helps some folks. My first post but y’all will be hearing more from me. Best, Peter
Post Reply Post Reply
pfmet, 

The older version of the CMS50F (6.1) could be directly imported into OSCAR using the USB cable that it came with, or by using SpO2 Assistant software and importing the SpO2 file into OSCAR.  

The newer versions of the CMS50F (2.?) needs the Smart Device Assistant software, then you import the SpO2 file into OSCAR.

When you first turn the oximeter on it will briefly display the version (6.1, or 2.?).  The Smart Device Assistant software will work with either version.

There is a wiki page that briefly describes the process:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._Oximeters
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My CMS50F V 2.0.5 showed up 2days ago and I’ve managed to load two nights date using the remanded and moved file technique. A bit awkward but I recall a thread with various methods of setting up shortcuts or the UAC(?), user access control, to allow the file to be read. I’m searching for them now. So my sincere thanks to all who have posted regarding these software issues, following your good guidance got me up and running. Fine tuning of sync and we’re good. Best to all, Peter
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Won't load profile - Sonoma 14.4.4 MacBook Pro breathingwell 1 47 04-17-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: breathingwell
  OSCAR Vs device data Siva 1 77 04-17-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 95 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 931 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 7 276 03-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 254 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 9 909 03-29-2024, 08:52 AM
Last Post: StuartC

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.