Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CMS50F v3.9 Pulse Oximeter
RE: CMS50F v3.9 Pulse Oximeter
I'm having the same issue. Going to post in a separate thread with a title that matches the issue though.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CMS50F v3.9 Pulse Oximeter
(05-12-2017, 11:47 PM)dcherne Wrote: I may not explain this well enough, and even if you do it the way I do, your problem could rear it's ugly head again so make sure you backup all your SleepyHead data files so you can restore them if this goes badly.

What you want to do is find the .SpO2 files that SpO2 Assistant creates and have SH import them.  With my version of Windows I can't import the files directly from where SpO2 assistant stores them.  I need to copy the .SpO2 files somewhere else, like the MyDocuments subdirectory and then have SH import them from there.

Finding the .SpO2 files can be tricky.  On my computer they're in a subdirectory off the hidden subdirectory called AppData.  Mine is at C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\SpO2 Assistant V3.0.2\Data

Once you find the .SpO2 files copy them to somewhere usable, run SH, select Oximetery Wizard, Import from a datafile, and select the .SpO2 file you want to import.

I hope this works for you.

Certainly helped me. I only use the CMS-50F once in a while just to keep a tab on my O2 readings during sleep. Even though I start/stop in conjunction with my pap device .. I notice that some extra data sneaks into SH especially the time after stopping the recording on the oximeter and I believe it has to do with data stored on the oximeter outside of the specific session. I couldn't tell where and how that data is stored on the oximeter and I didn't find a way to clear the data on the device prior to starting fresh however the above suggestion helped me to import specific session into SH. THANK YOU!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Added a new pulse oximeter importer... spacewrench 125 20,341 04-14-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: msfabus
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 978 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 199 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 274 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,557 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 207 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 670 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.