Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with OSCAR
Help with OSCAR
I need to provide proof to my insurance company in order to keep the job I have.
When I try to read the report from Sleepy Head which I had used in the pass successfully
it said that I last used the CPAP month ago and for very little time. I thought the
flash pin was bad so purchased a second flash pin and after the first night same results
a month ago.
  I then downloaded OSCAR and same results with the first or second pin.

System Window 10 Home
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with OSCAR
Bump2

Hi Harold,
I’m not at all familiar with the Icon, and am not sure that it is supported by OSCAR.

Someone from the OSCAR team should be along to answer your questions.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with OSCAR
Several things come to mind.
  • Is the SD card write protected?  
  • Can you copy a file to the SD card when it is in your PC?
  • If the answer to the above question is Yes", then is your Icon under warranty? It may be a bad SD card socket.
  • Here is a link discussing the F&P software for the Icon: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...t-Software

Good Luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.