Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CMS50K Oximeter
RE: CMS50K Oximeter
I would like to test your app.  Please contact me.
Jason
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2017, 10:56 PM)ysundfw Wrote: below is the screen shot of the Android app we are developing. We are able to retrieve data from the CMS50K and allow you to see the charts right away. More interesting is to allow you zoom in and zoom out of charts to view details of sleep charts...

if interested, you can respond, i can push out a beta version android app for you to try...
I would like to try your app. email jupiter.teddy@southernphone.com.au  Thanks Peter
Post Reply Post Reply
I would like to try software for CMS-50K for android phone or windows please
Post Reply Post Reply
We just rolled out the SleepO2 an Android App which works with Contec CMS50K wearable Oximeter.

You can search in Google Play for the App. The App also integrates with Fitbit.

We just rolled out the SleepO2 an Android App which works with Contec CMS50K wearable Oximeter.

You can search in Google Play for the App. The App also integrates with Fitbit.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2017, 10:56 PM)ysundfw Wrote: below is the screen shot of the Android app we are developing. We are able to retrieve data from the CMS50K and allow you to see the charts right away. More interesting is to allow you zoom in and zoom out of charts to view details of sleep charts...

if interested, you can respond, i can push out a beta version android app for you to try...

I just purchased a CMS50K and would like a copy of your Android app "whabke@outlook.com" , Thank You.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi William Habke - Welcome

The post that you're responding to was made about a year and half ago. I didn't recall seeing any recent posts by ysundfw and checked his profile. He hasn't been on the board since last December. Sorry for the bad news if you were looking forward to a new toy.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-29-2018, 04:54 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi William Habke - Welcome

The post that you're responding to was made about a year and half ago.  I didn't recall seeing any recent posts by ysundfw and checked his profile.  He hasn't been on the board since last December. Sorry for the bad news if you were looking forward to a new toy.

I concur.  The hinsight web server is no longer online / responding, and all service endpoints for the app appear to be offline as well.  ( same server, it looks like )

If anyone knows how to reach ysundfw/hinsight, I would be happy to continue work on the SleepO2 project in a Git repository.  

I assume it was Java / LAMP-stack or some equivalent.  It should not be difficult to get it running again on GCP or AWS.

Would also like to see some of the raw data from the CMS50K under-the-covers, to figure out if the device is even a viable sleep monitor, as advertised.

So far CONTEC's app does not offer any display, nor indication that continuous/ambulatory data is being collected.  ( It only reports point-in-time readings )

Having picked up the device myself, given it's sturdier build quality over other CMS50* variants, I had higher hopes for capability and performance.

Would love to be able to salvage this thing as something more useful for anyone that has it, but I would need an assist to do so.  

We could certainly unpack and reverse engineer the APK, but that won't tell us anything about how the web application component was handling/processing/transforming the data from the device.

Kind Regards,
Post Reply Post Reply
The following shows up in a google search "ysundfw@aol.com".
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Added a new pulse oximeter importer... spacewrench 125 20,139 04-14-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: msfabus
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 191 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 258 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,536 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 202 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 663 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 279 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.