Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Poll: How do you drink your COFFEE? [for coffee drinkers only]
This poll is closed.
Black
46.15%
12 46.15%
with cream, creamer or milk PLUS sugar or sweetener
15.38%
4 15.38%
with cream, creamer or milk only
19.23%
5 19.23%
with sugar or sweetener only
0%
0 0%
Other [please explain in a reply]
19.23%
5 19.23%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

COFFEE POLL - how do you drink it?
Question 
COFFEE POLL - how do you drink it?
The question I have for coffee-drinkers is:

How do you drink your coffee?  Please take the POLL above and feel free to comment in a reply as well.

If you don't drink coffee, no need to participate in the poll itself, but feel free to comment, of course!

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: COFFEE POLL - how do you drink it?
Coffee is an acquired taste and if you have to “LEARN” to like it, you might as well keep it simple.
CPAP is a journey like “The Wizard of Oz”. It’s a long slow journey. You will face many problems and pick up many friends along the way. Just because you reach the poppies, it doesn’t mean you are in Kansas. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Hooked on adding flavored creamer. Currently sweetener is Stevia or Splenda with vanilla creamer. Oh and mostly it's dacaf.
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice. Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a good first step. My recommended first steps include getting good walking shoes, 1 great cup of coffee, and a good GPS.

Wiki Info for Beginners
Sleepyhead Chart Organization
Post Reply Post Reply
I don’t really drink coffe i’m British I drink Tea so selected other
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Other:

I don't drink coffee unless it's offered someplace for free. Then I fill the cup with almost 50% milk (and MAYBE a sugar packet or two).

The milk cools down the coffee and enables me to drink it immediately.

Places that only offer powderd creamer can go to hell.

Caffeine has no effect on me so I'm not someone who needs coffee to start my day.
Post Reply Post Reply
Grew up with coffee but now I drink black tea no sugar.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nothing fancy.  Just pop a KCup in the brewer, set to medium brew, add a little bit of cream and we’re good to go.  lots-o-coffee
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your SleepyHead Charts
Using Attachments to Post ScreenShots and Images.
Machine choices

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I think of I'm one of the few who never drinks it. I survive surprisingly well without it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I take my battery acid, black.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm 64 and have never had a cup of Joe in my life. Not even while in the military service. Same goes for cigarettes. 

Hot drinks just don't appeal to me, except for hot chocolate when it's appropriate. I don't mind the smell of coffee beans though, when we are passing by the coffee isle in the grocery store.  Big Grin

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsup 3-4 Cups of COFFEE good for you! SuperSleeper 28 3,492 06-01-2018, 08:00 AM
Last Post: upsman
  Keurig coffee machine GrammaBear 26 2,203 05-18-2018, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
Thumbsup The COFFEE Thread SuperSleeper 62 5,418 03-05-2018, 10:12 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  National Coffee Day (US) justMongo 8 910 09-30-2016, 10:42 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Sacked for having a cup of coffee on the job zonk 44 4,367 06-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: FrankNichols
  Coffee - latte GrammaBear 20 2,435 01-22-2016, 05:00 PM
Last Post: S10wanderer
  Poll: 2015 White Christmas? PollCat 30 2,726 01-10-2016, 03:58 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.