Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Poll: How do you drink your COFFEE? [for coffee drinkers only]
This poll is closed.
Black
43.59%
17 43.59%
with cream, creamer or milk PLUS sugar or sweetener
20.51%
8 20.51%
with cream, creamer or milk only
17.95%
7 17.95%
with sugar or sweetener only
2.56%
1 2.56%
Other [please explain in a reply]
15.38%
6 15.38%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

COFFEE POLL - how do you drink it?
RE: COFFEE POLL - how do you drink it?
(01-16-2019, 04:52 AM)Ockrocket Wrote: Large skim flat white, no sugar.. ( full cream milk is ok, but it sometimes makes me all gluggy with thicker mucus and saliva if I have too much of it )

I am on the road all day as a hire care owner/driver, my coffee intake is one to three cups per day.. I only drink it if I feel like one.

Is that 3 cups like my 52 oz extra large pot o coffee in one cup? Smile
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice. Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a good first step. My recommended first steps include getting good walking shoes, 1 great cup of coffee, and a good GPS.

Wiki Info for Beginners
Sleepyhead Chart Organization
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
what's with the  can only select one answer .....

ANY WHICH WAY AND EVEN NEAT  =(without water} although thats probably not drinking it ..

Sleep-wellConfused

Right now with Bundy rum liqueur.....yum
Post Reply Post Reply
Two cups in the morning then Two cups in the afternoon in a enema.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-08-2019, 01:20 PM)zzzZorro Wrote: Two cups in the morning then Two cups in the afternoon in a enema.

You ever consider the option of using your CPAP humidifier to keep coffee warm? Or to breathe in coffee fumes overnight?

lots-o-coffee
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice. Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a good first step. My recommended first steps include getting good walking shoes, 1 great cup of coffee, and a good GPS.

Wiki Info for Beginners
Sleepyhead Chart Organization
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Extra Strong today.
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Download SleepyHead
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-08-2019, 02:07 PM)bonjour Wrote: Extra Strong today.

Yeah,  I know how you feel.

I'm on pot #2 already and it's only early afternoon.   lots-o-coffee lots-o-coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

#apneaboard

Post Reply Post Reply
After losing our electricity last Wednesday and having no way to make a cup of coffee, I NOW appreciate that first cup of Joe in the morning even more.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsup 3-4 Cups of COFFEE good for you! SuperSleeper 28 3,667 06-01-2018, 08:00 AM
Last Post: upsman
  Keurig coffee machine GrammaBear 26 2,359 05-18-2018, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
Thumbsup The COFFEE Thread SuperSleeper 62 5,749 03-05-2018, 10:12 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  National Coffee Day (US) justMongo 8 982 09-30-2016, 10:42 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Sacked for having a cup of coffee on the job zonk 44 4,525 06-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: FrankNichols
  Coffee - latte GrammaBear 20 2,567 01-22-2016, 05:00 PM
Last Post: S10wanderer
  Poll: 2015 White Christmas? PollCat 30 2,844 01-10-2016, 03:58 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.