Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CONFIRMING SLEEP/WAKE JUNK
Question 
Does anyone have a methodology for confirming sleep/junk using flow waveforms?
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
I use the Pressure graph.. it's pretty accurate..

[Image: byePr56.jpg]

What graphs are you trying to analyze for your purpose?

Am I missing something?
Warning: Eating chocolate may cause your clothes to shrink!
[Image: ry6XtE9.gif] <---- That's ME!
Post Reply Post Reply
If you zoom into the flow waveforms, it should be pretty easy to see when you breathing becomes slow and regular and the Tidal Volume consistent. At least it is on mine. At that point you are probably too close to asleep to produce to S/W junk. And waking up, you will see a fairly rapid transition from slow and regular to not regular with differences in the Tidal Volume.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Classic example of Sleep-Wake-Junk breathing robysue 4 482 12-06-2016, 09:51 PM
Last Post: richb
Exclaimation I wake up every hour when using CPAP Scredfox 11 3,885 07-30-2016, 12:05 PM
Last Post: PoolQ
  Sleep Wake Junk and insomnia 0rangebear 5 527 07-09-2016, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  I think my mask is causing eye bags when I wake up cpap4uars 14 960 06-27-2016, 08:57 PM
Last Post: cpap4uars
  Wake up, arm numb. Can't breathe, AHI high Daisylouu 12 1,318 05-20-2016, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Tolerate BiPap still wake up a lot and fatigued adam12 7 1,061 01-24-2016, 01:41 PM
Last Post: vsheline
  Wake up in middle of night thinking it's time to get up. SephixT 7 1,325 12-17-2015, 09:00 AM
Last Post: JimZZZ