Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CONTEC CMS50E Oximeter and Sleepyhead
(02-18-2015, 02:34 AM)swaziman Wrote: I'm looking to purchase a SP02 machine at some point but only use the ResScan software. Hopefully I can see data with that.

Unless you get the oximeter option for the Resmed CPAP that you use, you will be out of luck. You will need to use Sleepyhead in order to incorporate data from an oximeter that comes from manufacturers other than Resmed.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-18-2015, 02:34 AM)swaziman Wrote: I'm looking to purchase a SP02 machine at some point but only use the ResScan software. Hopefully I can see data with that.

I believe ResScan will not import oxymetry data from anything but Resmed's own machines.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

The above is my opinion.  It is just possible that I may, occasionally, be mistaken.

I am neither a Doctor, nor any other kind of medical professional.

Everything put together sooner or later falls apart.
Your brain is not the boss.
Our forefathers took drugs.
He's no fun he fell right over.
Post Reply Post Reply
ResMed has an oximeter that attaches to the machine and is incorporated into the data but they are ghastly expensive.

However, it is easy to simply look at the two graphs side-by-side and eye ball it. Unless you are on extra oxygen or have lung or blood oxygen issues, getting the data to integrate perfectly is not worth the hair loss.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question SleepyHead & CMS50F Oximeter & Mac Big Dog NY 16 4,662 06-19-2017, 01:55 PM
Last Post: personal111
  Importing CMS50D+ oximeter data to my WIN 7 BrassCat 10 162 06-13-2017, 03:13 PM
Last Post: adrinef
  CMS50K Oximeter snyd71 12 3,297 06-11-2017, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Atlast31601
  CMS50F v3.9 Pulse Oximeter c2workout 9 466 05-17-2017, 04:45 PM
Last Post: c2workout
  CMS50F Pulse Oximeter c2workout 3 259 05-04-2017, 08:04 PM
Last Post: c2workout
Question SleepyHead only partially parses oximeter data Wrz77 1 249 03-30-2017, 11:55 PM
Last Post: Wrz77
  Recommend pulse oximeter for overnight recording and uploading to Mac ArthurP 2 337 03-28-2017, 11:11 PM
Last Post: pholynyk