Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CONTEC CMS50E Oximeter and Sleepyhead
(02-18-2015, 02:34 AM)swaziman Wrote: I'm looking to purchase a SP02 machine at some point but only use the ResScan software. Hopefully I can see data with that.

Unless you get the oximeter option for the Resmed CPAP that you use, you will be out of luck. You will need to use Sleepyhead in order to incorporate data from an oximeter that comes from manufacturers other than Resmed.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-18-2015, 02:34 AM)swaziman Wrote: I'm looking to purchase a SP02 machine at some point but only use the ResScan software. Hopefully I can see data with that.

I believe ResScan will not import oxymetry data from anything but Resmed's own machines.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

The above is my opinion.  It is just possible that I may, occasionally, be mistaken.

I am neither a Doctor, nor any other kind of medical professional.

Everything put together sooner or later falls apart.
Post Reply Post Reply
ResMed has an oximeter that attaches to the machine and is incorporated into the data but they are ghastly expensive.

However, it is easy to simply look at the two graphs side-by-side and eye ball it. Unless you are on extra oxygen or have lung or blood oxygen issues, getting the data to integrate perfectly is not worth the hair loss.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleepyhead & CMS50EW Oximeter facemir 8 875 Yesterday, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Section8
  CMS50K Oximeter snyd71 6 2,367 03-20-2017, 10:57 AM
Last Post: ysundfw
Question SleepyHead & CMS50F Oximeter & Mac Big Dog NY 14 3,990 03-19-2017, 10:01 PM
Last Post: ysundfw
Surprised Confused on oximeter real time usage on sleepyhead triciagalexander 10 391 02-10-2017, 11:26 PM
Last Post: triciagalexander
  Pulse/Oximeter and Mac Rcgop 0 210 02-03-2017, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Rcgop
Rainbow USB Download from Contec Oximeter to Mac JazG 2 272 01-27-2017, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Beej
  Instructions for using the Contec oximeters Beej 1 220 01-27-2017, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Beej