Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[COVID-19] Corona Virus [Your local reports]
RE: Corona Virus
I have to admit that I overstocked on paper products too. But my inent is to help out the neighbors when the spam hits the fan. Some are elderly or disabled and can't get around well. We do the same during hurricanes, share food, water, gas, ammo, etc. We all help each other out in hard times, the way it used to be! Not for money, just for the moral obligation, and they are good people. Hope other places do the same....
Using a 13" MacBook Air (2017), MacOS Catalina (10.15.7), OSCAR v1.2.0
In a VM: Win10 1909 (18363.836)

Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching images and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR Data Interpretation
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Corona Virus [Your local reports]
I decided to take a little trip this weekend to see my brother in law in Spain bad move Big Grin flew out from the UK Friday morning by midday Spain was heading to complete lockdown all bars and restaurants closed everyone requested to stay in their homes not quite the weekend I was expecting, I fly home again tonight on the last normal scheduled flight before it becomes Repatriation flights only. Oh well it’s been different
Post Reply Post Reply
Today, I will feel the effects of schools and daycare closed here in Ohio.  In the next hour or so, both my grandchildren will be here, 2 and 5 yr olds. Crazy This is going to be a rough day, as one was in the ER last night, and the other has the sniffles.

My husband and I are digging out our masks now.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

OSCAR Chart Organization

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd love to find images of these governors gathering 100+ to tell us not to gather in 100+

Sorry if any Democrat is on, guess Bernie and Biden won't need to worry on 100+ at the rally

PA Gov. Tom Wolf in dictator clothing deciding for us lots of things like near top of country gas tax and shutting down biz to protect from corona virus...I know it's happening all over, but I'm pointing out Gov Wolfie is all

Sleeprider, sorry this goof Gov has same first name, I cannot mix the two of you up
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I went to a brewery/ bar/ restaurant last night with my daughter. It will be the last time for a while. The order came in from the governor to close the restaurants and bars starting today (monday). I know I should take this more seriously, but I guess it takes closures like this to chase me back into the house. This is hardest on the people being put out of work, something I don't have to worry about.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That is a real issue, some will lose paychecks.
Dave

OSCAR
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
In Phoenix, AZ., the Governor authorized state supplemental financial support to The Boy & Girls Club. There are several within the Phoenix area, and they are going to open up their doors to those working parents who need child care assistance. 

Not sure just how many kids they can take on, but they're willing to do what they can.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I understand the difficulties this causes for working parents of school age children & applaud the willingness of folks to help others. but don't well intentioned things like this defeat the purpose of closing schools; i.e., minimizing opportunities to spread the virus? I wonder if anything but what we in the U.S. would consider unprecedented limits on individual freedom will be effective in minimizing the spread of this illness.

btw, apparently there are additional threats to human health being exposed by melting ice that we aren't hearing much about.
Post Reply Post Reply
that really stinks. I'm getting a bit anxious about to just how bad impacts will be if this thing isn't arrested soon. meanwhile, I'm ready to do my part & contribute to AB.
Post Reply Post Reply
Google search reports via NY daily news, some guy from Florida was arrested for stealing a roll of $1.00 TP from a pickup truck in a parking lot.
Dave

OSCAR
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The corona virus movies queue thread S.L. Ping Beauty 13 619 10-07-2020, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
Grin Ok, it's time for some corona virus funnies... DeepBreathing 60 2,379 06-01-2020, 04:44 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Health] CORONAVIRUS & Sleep [Tracking the COVID-19, Wuhan Virus] SuperSleeper 8 1,176 02-17-2020, 08:10 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Microsoft halts distribution of Windows 10 update amid reports it deletes files Crimson Nape 28 2,258 11-15-2018, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [News] Virus that 'makes humans more stupid' discovered ApneaNews 3 1,415 11-10-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter_C
  WARNING VIRUS IN APP DOWNLOAD [Admin: likely not a virus, just lousy programming] worthog 8 4,573 11-19-2012, 12:54 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2
Exclaimation Have you heeded the FBI's Warning? [NOTE FROM ADMIN: VIRUS ALERT JULY 9TH, 2012] PollCat 43 17,897 10-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Last Post: zonk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.