Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[COVID-19] Corona Virus [Your local reports]
RE: Corona Virus [Your local reports]
Glad you liked the mask. Probably my wanted poster somewhere.

I can sum up the news very briefly: Each report is better than the next. Coffee
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
With Australia's data looking progressively better, we are set to begin relaxing the distancing rules from midnight this coming Friday (in Queensland at least). We will be able to shop for 'non-essential' goods, go out for a drive and picnic (max 50kms from home) and some or all of our national parks will reopen.

For Mrs Wife and I, this means we can resume our morning walk in the nearby bushland reserve and perhaps take a drive but, other than that, we plan to stay locked down until we can be sure there isn't a 'second wave' of infections.

Oh and we'll be waiting till Monday so that the horde of stir-crazy families can have the parks etc to themselves for the weekend.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well I am waiting for May 4 to finally start doing sport outside in the park next to my Sicily real estate. Virus here stopped life for 2 months for sure, I hope that gradually life will normalise and become better soon.
Post Reply Post Reply
Might be a little warm as we are supposed to hit the low hundreds today and the next couple of day.

If that is one of your four legged kids, just remember, you have to sleep sometime. Too-funny Too-funny
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Mom doesn't have dogs at home anymore. They both got seriously sick over a year ago and had to be put to sleep. Sinbad (my avatar) was 15 so he was quite old. Smart and a bit of attitude. I do get some sleep sometime each night. Likely would be less sleep if I had to deal with 100 F. I think my A/C would cry if it got that hot here.
Masked dog with orange water gun just looked cool so there he is.
Dave

OSCAR
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Am I feeling a bit miffed? No, not really. I'm bloody furious.

Throughout the Covid-19 crisis I have suspected that Australia's biggest supermarket chains (we only have two large companies that pretty much dominate the market) were profiteering off the back of this awful pandemic. While the media was apparently fixated on the bad behaviour of a few individual shoppers, for the outrageous crime of buying more toilet paper or dried pasta that they need, Woolworths and Coles have had a field day 'helping' shoppers get through it, with online shopping, 'priority hour' access for oldies or increased click & collect options.

But, as I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, they have been pretty cunning about it, limiting the range of goods available so that shoppers are more or less forced to buy the more expensive brands, putting up prices due to 'shortages' and severely reducing the number of special deals. Oh, and they also charge extra for delivery, plus the bags to put your goods in.

So, far from being hit financially as many other businesses have been, the supermarkets have had a field day, all without any scrutiny by our corrupt media.

And we're not talking small biccies. Just one of the two biggest, Coles supermarket, just announced its first quarter results (which covers the worst of the Covid crisis) and their profits were actually UP by a cool AU$1 billion ...
Post Reply Post Reply
I can't wait for this shelter in place to end.  My wife is about to kill me with all the "Honey-Do's".  As I write this, I'm taking a break from pressure washing the house.  A-h-h-h-h-h!  Oh-jeez
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead and OSCAR
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Crimson Nape, maybe it'll rain soon and you're hopefully off the hook.

BTW Gov. He who cried Wolf makes a biased decision to allow some golf courses to begin to open. Most businesses still shutout. A skewed keeping things locked down in my low COVID-19 count Franklin County while it's "safe" for areas near the Gov. to open a bit sooner. I should just quit beating around the bush and call him out for being a biased bonehead. Yes, I feel a bit better for it. Happy May it end soon.

Nice bike weather for those that have. Faux biking is no fun.
Dave

OSCAR
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Post Reply Post Reply
A lot of the courses in AZ have been open. They just extended the time between tee times. The way I play, social distancing is not an issue. Usually it's see you on the green. Send out the search party if I don't make it.

One good things, liquor stores have been open right along.
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Below is an image of a person that is being treated like a criminal or otherwise persona non grata. He's very evil apparently. The crime? He suffers from COPD and cannot wear the required mask from the Gestapo. He can't shop at a specific grocery store because he can't wear the mask that does nothing but restrict his breathing. The grocery store was reported to the state level of Rep. They say he should print the legal aspect of requiring other means of shopping that is not presently offered. The criminal also cannot go to a PFT or doctor follow-up because he can't wear a mask. Funny the mask in public restriction comes about a month after other measures on lockdown were enacted. A BIT TOO LATE IF IT WERE TO BE EFFECTIVE.

All this trouble because of FAUXVID-19, oddly similar to the FLU. Why is it xxx19? Maybe because it's the version out n about in 2019-2020. The world of Snowflakes is overwhelmingly crazy. Sadly, there probably won't be a return to normal life after the ruining of everyone's life from this overreaction. We do social distancing automatically without the Big Gov intervention. So what right does Big Gov steal next since they got away with this?

[Image: EgXKr4Vl.png]
Dave

OSCAR
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The corona virus movies queue thread S.L. Ping Beauty 13 615 10-07-2020, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
Grin Ok, it's time for some corona virus funnies... DeepBreathing 60 2,375 06-01-2020, 04:44 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Health] CORONAVIRUS & Sleep [Tracking the COVID-19, Wuhan Virus] SuperSleeper 8 1,170 02-17-2020, 08:10 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Microsoft halts distribution of Windows 10 update amid reports it deletes files Crimson Nape 28 2,258 11-15-2018, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [News] Virus that 'makes humans more stupid' discovered ApneaNews 3 1,415 11-10-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter_C
  WARNING VIRUS IN APP DOWNLOAD [Admin: likely not a virus, just lousy programming] worthog 8 4,572 11-19-2012, 12:54 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2
Exclaimation Have you heeded the FBI's Warning? [NOTE FROM ADMIN: VIRUS ALERT JULY 9TH, 2012] PollCat 43 17,890 10-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Last Post: zonk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.