Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] 1st Night with CPAP Nightmare!!!!
RE: 1st Night with CPAP Nightmare!!!!
Hi leadslinger,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Trish6hundred happy to be here, I'm never going to know that much, but will coment when I can and more than happy to learn from the more experienced as it will make my life better in the long run.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi
I'm in the UK (neighbouring county). Nothing to add really apart from keep going, it gets easier.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hang in there!  The journey is worth it!!
Post Reply Post Reply
It took me a while to embrace the mask. Thankfully I feel so much more clear-headed during the daytime, it has kept me motivated to use my cpap. And this group here has been a phenomenal support as well.

It's worth it. It just takes a while to adjust (after one week, I felt a better attitude about it).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool [Diagnosis] Hello! Hola! New to CPAP, first night of SD card (Help Appreciated!) punkrockcholo 29 2,136 03-06-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Doubts about my diagnosis? (Test results + First night with CPAP) IAXEM 14 883 02-26-2024, 03:46 PM
Last Post: IAXEM
  New CPAP user - Longest night I've been able to keep it on bopbop 4 401 01-31-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: bopbop
  new CPAP user night 12 .......runny nose Barbara Williams 0 351 11-11-2023, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Barbara Williams
  [CPAP] Preparing for first night with CPAP (help required) applebee 2 433 10-28-2023, 11:20 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Night Guard use with CPAP brettski99 3 635 10-14-2023, 09:52 AM
Last Post: jstro84
  [Equipment] User interface nightmare - Resmed Airsense 10 edsela 4 621 09-15-2023, 07:23 PM
Last Post: edsela

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.