Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] AĞIR UYKU APNESİ [Heavy Sleep Apnea]
AĞIR UYKU APNESİ [Heavy Sleep Apnea]
[ek = 14656] [ek = 14657] [ek = 14656] [ek = 14656] [ek = 14657] [ek = 14657] [Bağ = 14656] [bağlanma = 14656]

Moderator Note:  Translated to English

: Ha: I'm a cpap user I've been using it for 8 months, but I haven't seen any help with my data [link = 14656] [link = 14656]

: Ha: cpap kullanıcısıyım 8 aydır kullanıyorum ancak faydasını görmedim verilerim hakkında yardım [bağlantı = 14656] [bağlantı = 14656]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AĞIR UYKU APNESİ [Heavy Sleep Apnea]
You have your Central Apnea events turned off. Please use the "Event Flags" and the Graphs "PB" drop downs at the bottom of the charts to turn everything on.
Start by turning the Flex Off and while on that tends to increase Central Apnea. Then post new charts and I'm sure we will have more changes.
Post Reply Post Reply
teşekkür ederim

Moderator Action:
Google Translator: Thank You,
Post Reply Post Reply
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Bayrak açtım[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Flex kapalı[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Verilerimi yorumlayabilir misiniz[/color]

Moderator Translated:
I opened the flag
Flex off
Can you interpret my data

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum.

Your obstructive events are clustered, close together, this implies that your head/chin is tucking down toward your chest.  The best solution for this is a loose-fitting soft cervical collar, or an anti-snoring or sleep collar (they have no foam behind the neck) to keep your chin from tucking.  

The other observation is that you have a lot of flow limitations and RERAs. The simple definition of RERA is a series of flow limitations followed by arousal.  Your chin tucking above is likely contributing to this.  I would like to see what the collar does for you before diving deep into the RERAs and their associated flow limitations.

Typically the collar makes a big difference.
Post Reply Post Reply
In case you don't understand soft cervical collar here is an image. It is foam rubber with a cloth cover and a velcro closure at the back.

It should be worn loosely. Just tight enough to keep you chin from moving to your chest.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Bilgi için teşekkürler
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-30-2019, 05:37 PM)yunturk Wrote: Bilgi için teşekkürler
translates to
Thanks for information
Post Reply Post Reply
Tamam anladım

Translation:
Okay, I got it
Post Reply Post Reply
Yumuşak bir servikal yaka taktıktan sonra hangi grafikleri nasılsiniz?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 216 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  Collars for positional sleep apnea Jimasripper 17 347 03-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 608 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Sleep Apnea or Something Else? RoughriderTR 6 286 03-23-2024, 04:43 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  Obstructive Sleep Apnea After Stroke Help MB123 1 74 03-23-2024, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Dental appliance for sleep apnea???? mrpat 4 123 03-23-2024, 08:54 AM
Last Post: mrpat
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 549 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.