Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] AHI
AHI
Help   [attachment=24118][attachment=24118][attachment=24118][attachment=24118][attachment=24118]I have a Phillips Respironics DreamStation CPAP PRO Hum DOM  Model # DSX400H11

I started using it again on June 4, 2020 after 2 heart attacks. The sleep doctor set the max on 7, but my AHI is averaging about 25.

I've been playing around with the settings, but can't get them to level out low. I really don't know what I should set my machine to now. I would appreciate any help offered.

It's a case of me learning how to go into the settings and not knowing what the heck to set anything on.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AHI
Hi, Download OSCAR.

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/

Then find out how to post the results from your machine and someone will give you help in how to adjust the pressures etc.

All the best
Post Reply Post Reply
I can't find anywhere how to upload my data so that you can se it. I went to the link you gave me, but that was only to download OSCAR.
Post Reply Post Reply
Start a post, look below it for attachments.,
2 steps, select your screenshot, use F12 to take it. Then you have to attach it. See my signature for the details.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.