The results are interesting...
1. There appears to be a DATE OFFSET of one day. I understand why.
2. If the AHI indicated on the machine LSD Info Screen is Zero, then SleepyHead and EncoreBasic show readings form 0.00 to 0.99.
3. Once the AHI is above 1.0 as indicated, there is acceptable correlation of the readings.
4. The readings from the software vary only due to rounding.
5. This tends to indicate that there is a threshold below which the machine does not indicate AHI whilst the Data is in the Machine and on the SD. I have kept a "Sleep Log" of indicated AHI and %PB for over twelve months and all entries showing zero AHI appear to satisfy this observation.
This may be of interest to others who have reported 0 AHI.