Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] AirSense 10 Recall issue in Canada
AirSense 10 Recall issue in Canada
Hi Guys, I just found this page: http://www.healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall...3r-eng.php 
AirSense 10 Autoset was in the recall list in Canada in May, 2015. I have been using this machine since July, 2015. How I can find out if my machine is recalled at present? 

Thank you guys very much for your help!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense 10 Recall issue in Canada
Heated tubing faults were detected in some devices causing a ClimateLineAir error message on the user interface caused by software interpreting static electricity as a fault with the tubing.

If you haven't had this problem I wouldn't worry about it.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
My machine was built late in 2014, I got it in February 2015. I think I got an over the air update to take care of the recall.

My device software version is SX567-0302, and the humidifier software version is SX556-0204. Your versions should be the same or later.

The are found under the 'About' menu, which is the last one of 'My Options'
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you guys for your response. Got it and I will check my machine. Thanks again!
Post Reply Post Reply
Indeed this issue was fixed with an over the air update a long time ago. Although I'm not aware of any recent updates it is one reason why you might not want to turn off the modem in your machine.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird O2ring issue cps22 0 44 Yesterday, 11:48 AM
Last Post: cps22
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 113 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,414 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,253 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,389 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,376 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.