Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Airsense 11 filters
Airsense 11 filters
Hi!
I purchased a new Resmed Airsense 11 about a month ago to replace my recalled Phillips machine and now need to change the air filter but can't find them anywhere. I called Resmed and they told me that they were aware that they are hard to find but only suggested that I call all of their authorized retailers. So far, no luck.
Anyone have any success finding them?
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 11 filters
No luck here, either.  DME provided the AS11 on 9/23, finally got the heated tube on 10/8.  But they say the filters are still "backordered from manufacturer."

I've contacted a few online distributors, but all of them said they have "nothing" for AS11 machines yet, and don't have (or wouldn't provide) any ECD.

I tried cutting down some old filters from another machine, but that leaves a bunch of loose fibers and I didn't want those going through the machine or into my lungs.  The edges need to be "heat sealed", but I was unsuccessful in trying to do that.

If you find a source, please share here -- I'm sure a lot of others are looking for them too!
Post Reply Post Reply
Can you cut an S9/S10 filter to size?
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
I think I will try this- I got some aftermarket felt type filters for AS10 that could possibly be cut down to size. I don't think they have heat sealed edges. I will definitely share information if I do happen to locate any.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
I think I have found filters for the AirSense 11 at CPAPSUPPLIES. I ordered what they have listed as the correct filter so we'll see what I get when they arrive. Fingers crossed!!
BTW, Resmed sent me the part numbers for the filters: pack of 1 is 39300, pack of 2 39301 and pack of 12 is 39302.

-----
Moderator Action: DME Link Removed. Note you can name a DME but do not use the .com or full URL

To maintain our status as an educational organization, links to DME-owned or DME-operated websites and links to pages that sell prescription-required items are prohibited in forum posts.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
If in a pinch and you can't source any replacement filters, just wash the one(s) you have. I've addressed this numerous times in various threads.  Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
Great find!  Those look to be 3rd party brand, but are probably just as good.  I ordered some as well (Supplier #38).

Thanks @mmrams13 for sharing the info!
Post Reply Post Reply
I just got a ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet as a replacement for my Philips Respironics DreamStation (NOT from Philips...my Dr. worked out something with a local CPAP vendor).  I have severe asthma and allergies, and liked that the DreamStation had a washable primary filter, that I could add a finer filter on top of, to filter out smaller particles.

Was...disappointed...that the AirSense 11 had a pretty simple non-washable filter, but just found out that there are standard & hypoallergenic versions--anyone know part# or where to get of the hypoallergenic version?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-21-2021, 01:13 PM)Avign0n323 Wrote: I just got a ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet as a replacement for my Philips Respironics DreamStation (NOT from Philips...my Dr. worked out something with a local CPAP vendor).  I have severe asthma and allergies, and liked that the DreamStation had a washable primary filter, that I could add a finer filter on top of, to filter out smaller particles.

Was...disappointed...that the AirSense 11 had a pretty simple non-washable filter, but just found out that there are standard & hypoallergenic versions--anyone know part# or where to get of the hypoallergenic version?

Thanks!

The Resmed part numbers I've found for the AS 11 are:
 P/N   Description
39102 ClimateLineAir 11 Heated Tube
39100 Humidity Chamber
39300 Standard Filter (qty 1)
39301 Standard Filter (qty 2)
39302 Standard Filter (qty 12)
39304 Hypoallergenic Filter (qty 1)
39305 Hypoallergenic Filter (qty 2)
39306 Hypoallergenic Filter (qty 12)
39228 SD Card
39205 PSU 120v/65w

I haven't found the Resmed brand filters available anywhere yet, and my DME says they are "back-ordered from the manufacturer."  

But as mentioned in above posts, some 3rd party filters -- in both the Standard and Hypoallergenic -- are being sold by at least one supplier.   I ordered a couple of each to try them out, but they aren't here yet.  Part numbers were similar to the Resmed part numbers, i.e., "CF-39300-1" for the standard, and " CF-39304-1" for the Hypoallergenic.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks...I found the single packs by that number at one vendor, so ordered a few of them to tide me over for a while.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed AS10 vs AS11. Are hoses/filters interchangable? plpauly 2 96 03-26-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 845 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  [Equipment] Cleaning filters bookwyrmtoo 2 396 12-20-2023, 09:45 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Equipment] Filters in general and the ResMed 11 Cpapian 3 833 06-25-2023, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Melman
  DreamStation 2 Filters & DME's StratCat48 2 509 04-19-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: StratCat48

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.