Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] BMC G3 A20 SD Card English Language file
BMC G3 A20 SD Card English Language file
Hello everyone,

May I know if  anyone have the BMC G3 A20 Auto CPAP with the original BMC SD card or the ENG file for menu language setting? My machine came with the language set to Chinese but it didn't come with the BMC SD card when I bought it, hence I can't change my language setting to English.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Leo Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: BMC G3 A20 SD Card English Language file
Hi abbman!  -  Welcome

Try these files: https://www.apneaboard.com/language.zip
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks a lot!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, I also just got the BMC G3 A20. However, the language files don't seem to work on my device. I have the Chinese version, and instead of the nP2-35.ENG, it specifically requests for the nP3-35.ENG. Anybody have got a solution?
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-19-2022, 09:32 AM)nahlus Wrote: Hi, I also just got the BMC G3 A20. However, the language files don't seem to work on my device. I have the Chinese version, and instead of the nP2-35.ENG, it specifically requests for the nP3-35.ENG. Anybody have got a solution?

Hi, did you figure out if it works? My machine also require nP3 while the provided file is nP2.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-09-2023, 04:45 AM)Marimohead Wrote: Hi, did you figure out if it works? My machine also require nP3 while the provided file is nP2.

Thanks

Seems its not possible to edit replies in a thread so here we go.

I emailed international support over at bmc-medical and got the nP3-35.ENG file emailed to me and everything worked. So recommend reaching out to the manufacturer for missing files and they will send them to you.
Post Reply Post Reply
well i have got the english language file of the bmc g3 a20 but dont know how to post that file
Post Reply Post Reply
Psychotech
If you send it to my Dropbox account, I will get it distributed.

Dropbox Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tluumtei8...miefk3yyuj

Also, I sent you a PM about this as well (complete with typos).

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks so much.  We've included all of the BMC language pack files in this post:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid467239

Note:  you will need to be logged into your Apnea Board forum account to access the above post.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Hello
I have chinese G3 A20 too, but when I try to set english language from the nP3-35.ENG file provided in the last post, I get "Error version" message
Does anyone know how can it be solved?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone know how to convert from mV/cm to % O2 in an EDF file? erouting 1 486 09-19-2023, 10:12 PM
Last Post: erouting
Smile [CPAP] BMC G3 B20A SD Card English Language file ayuen99 6 736 05-23-2023, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Psychotech
  Journal.dat file? YouTakeMyBreathAway 1 566 02-04-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 947 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  BMC G2S A20 or 3B LunaII CPAP SD Card English Language file aabman 2 973 03-09-2022, 12:58 AM
Last Post: aabman
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 41 51,022 04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Scobber
  Just about the clinician file Lee. 1 980 02-06-2020, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.