Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Beyond ASV with Overlap Syndrome!
RE: Beyond ASV with Overlap Syndrome!
My pulmonary needs are now controlled by my new team at Johns Hopkins Baltimore. I have a new PFT in August for COPD, and sleep medicine appointment October 6.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
So it's not just Kaiser's Sleep Department that measures time in increments of months. I hope this is going to be the magic rabbit hole to crawl into.
Eat-popcorn
RayBee

~ Self-Treatment - via ApneaBoard experts.
~ Self-Pay - no help from Kaiser other than getting my script, then a pat on the butt and out the door.
~ Self-Educated - via ApneaBoard experts, its many users, and posted reference material.
~ Complex Apnea - All Night AHI=34.2/h, Supine AHI=45.5/h
~ Using a 2021 16" MacBook Pro M1 Max, 32 GB, 1 TB, macOS Monterey V12.6.2.
~ Pay no attention to the dog behind the cup, he ain't a docta, and does not give medical advise.
~ Woof, woof.

I-love-Apnea-Board
Post Reply Post Reply
If the team at Johns Hopkins handles my pulmonary as well as Penn State Hershey did with my Spinal Cord Stimulator implant, I'm in a far better place than I've ever been local. The negative is it's Baltimore, but I won't be going at night!
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Stay tuned. I have borrowed an ST-A to create a bit of OSCAR data. I plan on iVAPS mode as that's what an Astral would be set for. I'll try to pop an OSCAR shot in tomorrow night.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is ventilator territory.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes it is at that, the ResMed Astral 100 and 150 are in the NIV class, HCPCS E0466.

Dave, the guy that goes to the final frontier, to boldly go where ventilation and no PAP has gone. Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Finally, we get to "To boldly go where no man (or quack) has gone before".

Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry Dave, that's not logical.

BTW I see OSCAR support for the ST-A exists, now for Gideon to get support for Astral. Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Get us a zip of the SD card Dave. Maybe we will be lucky
Post Reply Post Reply
I won't ask you to just standby. But once I get one, I'll give you a copy of the data. Bet it'll be a first. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] I have TMJ Syndrome and mask straps can aggravate it. KStanLD 7 1,030 07-14-2023, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Uphold9887
  Do I have Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome (UARS)? 1g0tquestions 5 1,519 07-05-2021, 03:20 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Restlessness and Restless Leg Syndrome Brian T 14 3,163 12-24-2020, 04:07 PM
Last Post: StevesSp
  CPAP + Cushings Syndrome GWild 0 867 08-10-2019, 10:03 PM
Last Post: GWild
  Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) Zhaylin 9 2,163 10-31-2018, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Zhaylin
  My Theories on UARS (upper airway respiratory syndrome) fitmart 6 4,160 11-06-2017, 01:24 PM
Last Post: PsychoMike
  Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) Relief surferdude2 1 1,527 07-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: PoolQ

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.