Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Forum software question - are you getting your thread subscription emails okay?
Forum software question - are you getting your thread subscription emails okay?
Now that we've moved to our new server, I'd like some feedback on whether or not our PHP email server is working properly.

If you have "subscribed" to a thread (see Paula's tutorial here), are you getting the daily subscription emails delivered to your email address okay?

Just want to make sure emails and subscription notices are getting to everyone okay.

Thanks.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

RE: Forum software question - are you getting your thread subscription emails okay?
(05-14-2012, 11:37 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Now that we've moved to our new server, I'd like some feedback on whether or not our PHP email server is working properly.

If you have "subscribed" to a thread (see Paula's tutorial here), are you getting the daily subscription emails delivered to your email address okay?

Just want to make sure emails and subscription notices are getting to everyone okay.

Thanks.

I just got a subscription email an hour ago so it seems to be working fine.
RE: Forum software question - are you getting your thread subscription emails okay?
Thanks Sue!
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Yessireebob...still getting my email notifications SS! Okay
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Thanks B36. Pretty sure it's working correctly with no major issues, so I'll go ahead and close this thread to new replies.

If anyone has issues with forum emails and notifications in the future, please send me a Private Message (PM).

Thanks everyone.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,075 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,268 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 967 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,214 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Jan's - Therapy Thread Jan Flikweert 71 2,590 03-21-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  brainfoggysleeper's Therapy Thread brainfoggysleeper 23 538 03-21-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SleepyLlama therapy thread SleepyLlama 5 234 03-20-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: jcp519

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.