Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] CDOT Compliance Report
CDOT Compliance Report
Hello.  I am between jobs and no longer have medical insurance. I'm looking for a way to generate a CDOT compliance report for my CDOT CDL medical exam next month. I have a Philips Respironics System One Remstar Plus C-Flex cpap machine. Im new here so i apologize if this is in the wrong area or has already been asked. I would greatly appreciate any guidance offered. Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CDOT Compliance Report
Hi warp005!  -  Welcome
Your Philips CPAP will probably need Encore Basic software for the report.  This can be found in the Private Files and Links section.  For your convenience, here is a link to the Encore software thread: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only   This thread provides instructions on how to obtain a copy.  Also, Encore is only offered for a Windows OS computer.

Good luck!
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome  

(For other readers, CDOT is the Colorado Department of Transportation, so I think our new person is a truck driver.)

I think if you sign up with OSCAR and give that information to CDOT that would probably show compliance.  Others can tell you more about OSCAR and how to use it.  Good luck!

OOPS! Crimson Nape, I was writing while you posted. I'm sure your info is better than mine.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, Deb. Some government agencies will only recognize a manufacturer's software generated report. That's why I didn't mention OSCAR.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reply and info. Ive installed encore and am able to generate a compliance summary but it appears that some of the fields cant be edited such as, the date of birth. I couldnt find anything in the instructions. Am i just missing something? See attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I've never used it, but it should have an area for patient information.

Update: Here is the Wiki on how to use it: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...structions

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. Yeah i looked at those but unfortunately it doesn't cover the fields in question.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 170 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 206 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 175 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,449 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 478 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Insurance Compliance and Changing My Own Pressure Brennie 3 431 11-27-2023, 10:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.