Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] CMS50D+ graph with Sleephead
CMS50D+ graph with Sleephead
[attachment=940]I hope this is an artifact. Looks like pulse stopped and started, but when compared to flow rate, Flow rate showed normal waveform at this time. Desat to 65? Surely not.

OSCAR ROCKS
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CMS50D+ graph with Sleephead
I've seen discontinuities on nights where I've worn my CMS-50F.
Yours might be an artifact. That little overshoot at the end is suggestive that something did happen.
It's not uncommon for people with sleep apnea to also have some cardiac rhythm problems.
Do you have a cardiologist? Might be time to have the cardio doc put a 24 hour Holter monitor on you.
(Even better is the Zio Patch) -- can be worn for up to 2 weeks and you can shower with it on. Plus, no wires to fuss with.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi coolbranch,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't know the answer to your question but hang in therre for more responses to your post and best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your response Mongo. Good info. I will watch this for a couple more days and if this continues I will send graphs to my cardiologist.

Thank you too for the kind comment trish6hundred.
OSCAR ROCKS
Post Reply Post Reply
it looks to me like you dislodged the sensor in your sleep and it couldn't get a reliable reading, I've seen glitches like that before.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was thinking the same diamaunt. I have dislodged the sensor many times, but it usually flat lines. I will march on with another try tonight.
OSCAR ROCKS
Post Reply Post Reply
it may have been only partially off, and so intermittent, and getting false readings, then it got pushed back on.. guesses, of course.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  erratic flow rate graph on ASV normal? jaredihnen 2 252 01-24-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: jaredihnen
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 285 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264
  Lost Red Pressure Graph Line ejbpesca 5 368 11-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Woke up feeling absolutely awful - OSCAR graph analysis really appreciated new2paphopeful 2 696 10-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  OSCAR Graph Question Events Flags/AHI Bob Cali 3 477 09-28-2023, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  HELP needed for OSCAR graph analysis for first time user newbieusa 15 1,037 08-29-2023, 11:24 AM
Last Post: newbieusa
Information [CPAP] Graph data: Need help with interpretation tententen 3 580 06-15-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: tententen

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.