Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] CPAP Banned after Tooth Extraction and fistula to sinus.
RE: CPAP Banned after Tooth Extraction and fistula to sinus.
Thank you archangle. Very interesting to know. I have just been given the go ahead to use CPAP again after one month. Have put the tennis balls away.
Liked your CPAP machine assessment. I see that you use SleepyHead software. I use ResMed . Should I switch?

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-04-2013, 07:22 AM)Moo Wrote: Thank you archangle. Very interesting to know. I have just been given the go ahead to use CPAP again after one month. Have put the tennis balls away.
Liked your CPAP machine assessment. I see that you use SleepyHead software. I use ResMed . Should I switch?

Glad you have the go ahead for CPAP therapy again. Check out both programs and see what you like. I use both of them for different reasons and I like to compare the data in both.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-04-2013, 07:22 AM)Moo Wrote: Liked your CPAP machine assessment. I see that you use SleepyHead software. I use ResMed . Should I switch?

Get both. SleepyHead still has a few glitches. ResScan can be useful to check out something that looks strange on SH.

I almost always use SH, but I occasionally find ResScan useful.

Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sinus issues with CPAP Luka07 14 529 04-12-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Luka07
Exclaimation Wisdom tooth removal causes sleep apnea? esaulcatnas 0 366 12-14-2023, 08:22 PM
Last Post: esaulcatnas
  Sinus issues during therapy befoulmetalroosa 1 358 11-17-2023, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [CPAP] Airsense 11 data extraction - time til asleep? Driftin12 3 510 10-19-2023, 09:24 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Sinus infection / recovering from surgery rpierce 0 388 08-24-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: rpierce
  Humidity and Sinus Infection Columbiabill 2 614 06-04-2023, 03:03 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  New user with sinus headaches SnoNoMo 6 947 04-20-2023, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.