Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Timeline on Sleepyhead & Rescan Reports
Timeline on Sleepyhead & Rescan Reports
Just changed over to a AirSense 10 APAP and I have verified correct time has been set.

But I noticed after installing updates for both SH and ReScan that they now show the incorrect time on the timeline,

Is there any way to correct / adjust the time differences on their displays??
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Timeline on Sleepyhead & Rescan Reports
Hi rozenbob,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your questions and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Timeline on Sleepyhead & Rescan Reports
G'day rozenbob, welcome to Apnea Board.

How far out of synch are the times? If it's exactly an hour, do you have a daylight savings situation? Alternatively, is the time set the same on both your machine and your computer?

Are you a shift worker who sleeps through the day? The CPAP day starts at 12 noon, and your results can be split if you sleep through this time.

SleepyHead has an option to adjust for clock drift (File | Preferences | CPAP) but I believe this is primarily for Philips machines which can't be set by the user. I don't think there is any time adjustment option in ResScan.

Hopefully one or other of those thoughts will give you a lead.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Help deciphering OSCAR reports? HannibalBarca 6 639 11-22-2023, 05:31 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  AIRVIEW Daily reports Opus1 3 443 11-22-2023, 10:40 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Reports of off gassing from AirSense 11 ejbpesca 42 4,929 10-17-2023, 10:48 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  What info can you get if using Rescan or Oscar 3k9BAO 3 566 06-02-2023, 12:52 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Dreamstation ASV VS Aircurve S10 ASV problems reports, with which reports are true?? racprops 0 433 02-19-2023, 06:36 PM
Last Post: racprops
Question Help! New To All This - Oscar Reports Analysis + General Advice only613 3 671 01-03-2023, 12:46 AM
Last Post: btbderek
  Seeking advice as to whether continue use - OSCAR reports included Vinapnea 4 585 10-20-2022, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.