[CPAP] CPAP Software
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto (DS560)
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Swift II
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 12.5 - 18.5 cmH20 (auto range)
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Have diabetes Type II

Sex: Male

RE: CPAP Software
Congrats, Auggie... keep a record of your AHI levels on your new machine so you can judge the effectiveness of the treatment. As a reminder, If you want the free ResScan software to work with your machine, get it HERE. (need to be logged into your Apnea Board account to access the link).

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

08-08-2012 04:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
trish6hundred Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: Resmed S9 AutoSet for Her
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Fisher & Paykel Simplus
Humidifier: H5i Heated Humidifier
CPAP Pressure: 10 - 7-20 Cm H2O
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments: I started CPAP in 2008. Totally blind since birth.

Sex: Female

Hey there AuggieDoggie, Glad you were able to find a different DME and that you could upgrade to a different machine. Hopefully the pillows will work out better for you as well. Best of luck and keep us posted.

trish6hundred
08-08-2012 08:44 PM
kitley Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: resmed s9 elite
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model:
Humidifier: resmed s9 elite
CPAP Pressure: 7
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments:

Sex: Female

(08-08-2012 04:01 PM)Auggie Doggie Wrote:  Thanks
(08-01-2012 03:37 PM)trish6hundred Wrote:  Hi again AuggieDoggie, The slang term in these circles for a basic machine that doesn't show you much data is referred to as a "Brick." If you are able to exchange your machine, you want a data-capable machine. Best of luck.

Just wanted to given everyone an update:
Last week I contacted my primary care physician to see if I could upgrade my CPAP machine. I also called my insurance company. My doctor was a little reluctant to write another script, however after talking to my insurance company we found out my DME was not in network. The DME should have told me when I went to pick up the CPAP. So I had to find another DME, which I did, less than 2 miles from my house. This DME only carries the Res Med S9 Elite. My doc wouldn't write the script for the AutoSet. The DME was as nice as could be, she suggested the nasal pillows. I am pretty excited that I have this new DME and the Elite and nasal pillows. I returned my Brick (Escape) and was able to get my money back that I spent out of pocket. Thanks everyone for all your help. The set up I had with the hasn't been cutting it at all, Hopefully tonight will be different.

So glad it has worked out for you AuggieDoggie. I, also have the elite, and love the info it gives. I recently changed from nasal pillows to the nasal mask. Best of luck!
08-09-2012 06:24 AM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbsdown Onkor Free CPAP Software; Discuss the Software Here Cutter 6 6,907 11-28-2014 08:53 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  CPAP Software readings aroulette 6 2,078 02-25-2014 10:25 AM
Last Post: herbm
  CPAP software apw5746 5 1,698 01-19-2014 02:53 PM
Last Post: sir_sleeps_alot
  CPAP Software AfibApnea 2 1,709 12-31-2013 11:10 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  New cpap user and sleepyhead software question becky_us 10 3,717 10-02-2013 02:59 PM
Last Post: becky_us
  [CPAP] Software to control my CPAP Malikius1959 6 1,710 08-17-2013 07:16 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  new cpap user - Best Machine/Software? gnconway73 15 5,005 04-18-2013 07:30 PM
Last Post: Sleepster