Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] CPAP stopped working
Sad 
Hi, I have been sleeping with my cpap for a month. Tuesday night I put it on and pressed the start button...everything good, I awoke at 5 (very unusual with cpap) to go to urinate, put the mask on pressed the start button and lo and behold nothing happened, would not work. Took tub out, unplugged it, plugged It back in later that night ......nothing happened. thE display said resmed so power is working. Please help me!  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
How long did you leave the power off?

Does any place feel hot to the touch?

Any odors of burning. etc.

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
You have a 9 series machine; yet you have been using it about a month.
The 9 series is still in service; but seldom dispensed. If recently dispensed by a US DME, they should back up the sale.

Did you acquire it used? What exact model do you have? (Look near the start button)
You might request the manual for it following these instructions:
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
See if you can follow the menu to find the total machine hours. You may have a machine that's at end of life.

It's rather unusual for it not to give some obscure error code; whom no one can decipher.
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi Kjlittle61,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more suggestions and answers to your question and good luck to you with getting your machine working again..
By the way, which machine do you have>
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  algorithm not working for me elocin71 3 101 Yesterday, 05:24 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  It's not working. Panicking and need help. taha 23 569 10-15-2017, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Equipment] Respironics Remstar auto A- flex humidifier stopped working Reddog 4 154 09-19-2017, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Cervical not working? Try this. Walla Walla 1 205 09-13-2017, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  my first report, ahi down to 15, is cpap working? chicken 27 1,025 07-19-2017, 06:45 AM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Loaner Resmed Airsense not working with SleepyHead Zandor435 6 296 07-17-2017, 10:52 AM
Last Post: ajack
  Is my auto pressure working? 12gauge 11 572 07-16-2017, 11:56 AM
Last Post: quiescence at last