Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] CPAP stopped working
Sad 
CPAP stopped working
Hi, I have been sleeping with my cpap for a month. Tuesday night I put it on and pressed the start button...everything good, I awoke at 5 (very unusual with cpap) to go to urinate, put the mask on pressed the start button and lo and behold nothing happened, would not work. Took tub out, unplugged it, plugged It back in later that night ......nothing happened. thE display said resmed so power is working. Please help me!  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP stopped working
How long did you leave the power off?

Does any place feel hot to the touch?

Any odors of burning. etc.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
You have a 9 series machine; yet you have been using it about a month.
The 9 series is still in service; but seldom dispensed. If recently dispensed by a US DME, they should back up the sale.

Did you acquire it used? What exact model do you have? (Look near the start button)
You might request the manual for it following these instructions:
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
See if you can follow the menu to find the total machine hours. You may have a machine that's at end of life.

It's rather unusual for it not to give some obscure error code; whom no one can decipher.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Kjlittle61,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more suggestions and answers to your question and good luck to you with getting your machine working again..
By the way, which machine do you have>
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Machine and settings not working snapperzz 3 93 03-26-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: snapperzz
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 372 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 176 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
Question SD Formatting and OSCAR not working smallhandsfeeding 2 199 02-02-2024, 03:24 PM
Last Post: smallhandsfeeding
  [Equipment] 12 months of therapy. Tried several masks/nothing working Tiredkiwi 5 492 12-30-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  [Treatment] new to this - is it working? human 7 570 11-04-2023, 11:45 AM
Last Post: human
  Dreamstation 1 APAP Function Not Working? gary w 4 529 10-12-2023, 12:37 PM
Last Post: gary w

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.