Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Can you help me identify this cushion?
Can you help me identify this cushion?

(Click image to enlarge.)
It's marked ResMed but I haven't located it in my searching. It has no gel, I'm holding it open in the photo to show that it inflates under pressure. Has a blue plastic ring with tabs on the bottom that clips into my mask frame.
Perhaps it is out of production, but it works very well for me. I'd really like to find a new one, but I don't know how to name it.
Thanks for any leads!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can you help me identify this cushion?
It might help to see the entire mask. This one is not familiar.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
What is the name of your ResMed mask?
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If the mask is like in your user profile, it may be a ResMed Activa LT. It has a forehead support and blue/teal clips.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Here are a couple of photos. I had this cushion in storage for a couple of years and I have forgotten Oh-jeez which frame it belongs to.

If I could drop in a related topic: I dug up this cushion because the blue gel ones were leaking into my eyes and causing irritation on the bridge of my nose.  I notice that you use an Airfit P10. I've been wondering if I should invest in the nasal version of that mask (N20?) Comments on the board seem very favorable, my hesitation is probably just conservatism. I do like the hose to swivel upward, and I guess the magnetic clips look OK.
Any comments you might have would be welcome.
Greg
Post Reply Post Reply

Dave,
Thanks for replying,
Here are a couple of photos. I had this cushion in storage for a couple of years and I have forgotten [Image: oh-jeez.gif] which frame it belongs to.

If I could drop in a related topic: I dug up this cushion because the blue gel ones were leaking into my eyes and causing irritation on the bridge of my nose.
Any comments you might have would be welcome. Do you have any favorite cushion/mask the might handle these problems?
Greg
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks for responding!
I'm sorry but I don't know the mask name. The frame is from ResMed and I have used the blue gel cushions for a long time. Here are a couple of photos that might help. I'm looking to change because leaks from the blue gel cushion are causing problems with my eyes and abrasions on my nose. The one I'm searching for "inflates" and fits very well with position changes. It has a blue ring that fits in the bottom and clips to the frame, it also has a swivel exhaust port.
I had this cushion in storage for a couple of years and I have forgotten [Image: oh-jeez.gif] which frame it belongs to.
Greg.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK no problem. Forget the words for a minute. Look at these and see if what you've got matches my images below.

[attachment=18671] [attachment=18672]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My current small army of masks are ResMed N30i/P30i combo via cushion swaps and F20 and an older Philips Amara View. I'm trying to get used to nasal or pillows, but full face has been more successful for me.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 169 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey
  Chin cushion for mouth leaks AReedy 9 496 02-25-2024, 09:38 PM
Last Post: AReedy
  Switch to memory foam cushion? Toddsims 4 515 12-28-2023, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Very intermittent nasal cushion collapse BillfromMissouri2 4 383 12-10-2023, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  F20 Touch (foam) cushion --Longer Use and Larger Leaks snorin2 18 1,981 09-26-2023, 03:09 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
Surprised ResMed AirFit N30 Nasal Cushion & P10 pillows WW4B 1 729 08-15-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: cdplatt
  [Equipment] Many simplus cushion hisses asm01asm 2 547 06-18-2023, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Kingsway

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.