Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Cannot sleep
(09-30-2013, 07:32 PM)abcohende Wrote: Also I asked for chin strap, and I brought it home. Tried it on for few minutes, and my face becomes so hot! Do you have any better suggestions for chin strap?

I don't use a chin strap so I am not sure of a great solution for your face getting hot other than suggest that you use a little fan close to your face or maybe a ceiling fan. Just throwing out a few ideas. Hope you find a great solution to that and your mask issues.

I have only used the Quattro FX and I have never liked it. I think part of why is the hard plastic mask and I don't like how the Velcro will curl on the ends and makes it hard to get into the clips. I need a full face mask because I am a mouth breather when my nose is stopped up.

Much success to you
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free online book: Sleep Disorders and Sleep Deprivation Beej 0 545 12-16-2016, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Beej
  Just learned I have sleep apnea, waiting to hear full results of sleep study SleeplessInOklahoma 18 2,342 09-06-2016, 04:41 PM
Last Post: livingwithapnea
  How long does a sleep study need to be to detect central sleep apnoea napnaptime 14 2,917 11-23-2015, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Phill
  [News] Home testing for sleep apnea bankrupting U.S. sleep centers ApneaNews 29 6,870 12-15-2014, 10:21 PM
Last Post: goodonya
  Meet with sleep study center employee to look at masks for my sleep titration me50 11 3,241 12-09-2013, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Peter_C
  [News] Sleep Disorder Breathing As a Huge Health Issue & Sleep Cycles ApneaNews 0 1,496 11-29-2012, 11:10 AM
Last Post: ApneaNews