Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Classic heater ?
RE: Classic heater ?
(08-02-2015, 05:08 AM)iSnore Wrote: If you have a heated hose plugged in, you should not see SYSTEM ONE Humidification or be able to access the Classic settings. . . . . . . . .<> . . . . . . . the hose will be 15H if a heated hose is attached and the machine will set this automatically. If it is not a heated hose, you'll see 15 for a 15 mm slimline hose or 22 mm for a standard hose. . . . . . . <> . . . . .

Thanks, I checked and for sure I do not have a heated hose. My current machine settings are working well for me, but I cannot seem to find where to set (or even view) the Pressure (if I ever wanted to experiment).

I do see a pressure of 6 when it first ramps up, but I cannot see it in setup or info. The Veterans Hospital set my pressure when they sent me the card. Is it possible they have locked the pressure setting where I cannot access it ?

Post Reply Post Reply
You can get a clinician setup manual by following the instructions here to get one emailed to you http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

The clinical menu is accessed by turning the control knob to Setup, then pressing the control knob and ramp button together until you hear two beeps. That will put you in clinical mode and you can read the pressure, humidity and other settings in the setup menu, and information about the machine blower hours, therapy hours, etc in the INFO menu. Don't make changes until you understand what they are, and it's a good idea to write down the settings you see so you can return to the current settings if you do make changes.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-08-2015, 12:05 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: You can get a clinician setup manual by . . . . . <> . . . . . . Don't make changes until you understand what they are, and it's a good idea to write down the settings you see so you can return to the current settings if you do make changes.

Thanks I will check all that out.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air Sense humidifier heater malfunction johanlon 26 13,600 04-28-2023, 08:45 PM
Last Post: 17WRX
  [Equipment] Non-functioning heater in humodifier douganderson 1 548 08-31-2022, 08:42 PM
Last Post: zellem
  Resmed AirSense 10 Heater Plate Temperature JerryK 30 6,101 11-12-2021, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Chriheat
  Heater on Humidifier of ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Sleeper396 3 935 06-30-2021, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Sleeper396
  Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset heater issue? jeannylam09 9 6,922 06-20-2020, 01:05 PM
Last Post: guitarguy59
  [Equipment] Philips Respironics DreamStation [Access to heater settings in clinical menu] mcintoshbear 2 1,765 10-12-2019, 12:23 PM
Last Post: bluesboybob
  [CPAP] Respironics Dreamstation heater turns off after 6 hours kohlweiler 3 2,195 04-09-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: kohlweiler

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.