Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Clinician Setup Manual for BMC RESmart G II
Clinician Setup Manual for BMC RESmart G II
Hi, there's a bunch of clinician setup manuals on the forum including a few made by BMC but not the one for my machine, sadly, presumably because it's quite new (last week..).

Does anyone out there have a clinician user guide for this machine you could get to me?

Thank you,

Alastair
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Clinician Setup Manual for BMC RESmart G II
Apnea Board does not have BMC Generation 2 manuals, however you can probably use the manual for the BMC 3B Products RESmart Auto-CPAP. The method of accessing the clinical menus rarely changes, and while there may be some new features on the Gen 2 machines, it is likely most of the important information can learned from the Gen 1 manual. Give it a try and let us know. There are few members that use these machines and no clinician manuals have been provided for us to redistribute. If anyone comes across the new manuals, we are open to adding it to the manuals we provide members.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My battery backup setup GeoffD 289 47,216 05-31-2019, 08:31 PM
Last Post: gzimmer
  Setup Manual for Respironics Aria LX? Aria Ray 2 2,598 05-04-2019, 06:51 AM
Last Post: HenryKarl
  [Admin Note] WANTED: Clinician (provider) Manuals for HDM Z2 CPAP & Z2 Auto-CPAP SuperSleeper 0 186 04-29-2019, 08:00 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Friends new gear setup - fixed pressure? sansnap 10 300 04-21-2019, 10:46 AM
Last Post: sansnap
  New machine - setup help please sansnap 25 986 03-14-2019, 07:17 PM
Last Post: sansnap
  Confused where to look to see total run hours in clinician menu vroomvroom 7 316 03-05-2019, 09:02 PM
Last Post: vroomvroom
  REMstar SE service manual Baretty 8 1,467 03-04-2019, 11:32 AM
Last Post: parpali

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.