Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Compliance Software
Question 
Compliance Software
Has any user been successful with using Sleepyhead to view compliance data from a Philips Respironics Remstar Pro System1 with C-Flex Model 461P. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Compliance Software
If you're using windows, get the latest version of SleepyHead here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyhe...e/download

Does your version say "0.9.3?"
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi graeme,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your question, someone will be able to help you soon.
Best of luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
The question is, though, will whoever you need to send the data to accept the information from SleepyHead?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
In the "records" section of SleepyHead, you can see the total days of usage and the total compliant days along with how many days you have had an AHI greater than 5. However, Paula's question is important. My DME wouldn't accept SleepyHead for compliance. I had to mail in my data card for them to read it on their computer with their software to verify my compliance. Ask the person/company/entity that is requiring compliance if they will accept SleepyHead or if they have a preferred method.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-09-2013, 08:02 PM)graeme Wrote: Has any user been successful with using Sleepyhead to view compliance data from a Philips Respironics Remstar Pro System1 with C-Flex Model 461P. Thanks

I have that exact same model and can confirm Sleapyhead 0.9.3 works with it. 0.9.2 would recognise the machine but could not find any data on the SD card.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-09-2013, 08:02 PM)graeme Wrote: Has any user been successful with using Sleepyhead to view compliance data from a Philips Respironics Remstar Pro System1 with C-Flex Model 461P. Thanks

Thanks to all who replied...I'm now on Sleepyhead Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-10-2013, 05:18 AM)iSnooze Wrote: In the "records" section of SleepyHead, you can see the total days of usage and the total compliant days along with how many days you have had an AHI greater than 5. However, Paula's question is important. My DME wouldn't accept SleepyHead for compliance. I had to mail in my data card for them to read it on their computer with their software to verify my compliance. Ask the person/company/entity that is requiring compliance if they will accept SleepyHead or if they have a preferred method.

Paula and iSnooze bring up a good point. Will your DME or employer or whoever is requesting compliance data accept data reports from SleepyHead?

Depending on who is asking, they might not. If compliance is a condition for employment, you can use SleepyHead for your own data analysis but you might have to take your SD card or mail your SD card to your DME to get your data report with "official" software.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
no the dwn was corrupted tried three times
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-12-2017, 01:43 AM)william hoffarth Wrote: no the dwn was corrupted tried three times

Hi william,
Sorry you are having problems.  If you would post your inquiry in the Software Support Forum, someone will be able to help.

Please be specific about what issue you are having, your operating system, etc.

Also, what machine are you using? Your profile is incomplete.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you regain CPAP coverage after failing compliance the first time? dharma2255 4 138 6 hours ago
Last Post: dharma2255
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 121 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 314 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,223 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,643 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Insurance Compliance and Changing My Own Pressure Brennie 3 458 11-27-2023, 10:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 400 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.